napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coming off first test cycle with minor gyno flare.

bcoops

Hey guys first post on here.

So first I'll give you some background. I've been lifting since I was 14, currently age 30. 5'11 and 195 lbs.

Just finished my first cycle of test at 500 mg a week finishing with 8 weeks of winstrol at 50 mg ED. Pre-cycle I was 178 lbs. with very little body fat. I have before and after pics if you would like to see them posted.

Now start of week 7 I had some gyno flare that came on pretty strong in just my left nipple. I started taking letrozole as I read that's the most effective at stopping and possibly reversing gyno. I am on week 6 of letrozole at 2.5 mg ED and have just about at the 2 week mark of being off of winstrol and test enanthate. The letrozole has been very effective at stopping the gyno and it has shrunk it about half its orignal size (about two half pea size lumps).

My question is how should I treat this going into my PCT? I have everything, lots of letrozole still. Also have aromasin, clomid, nolvadex and carnadine/mk2866. I was going to follow the protocol for dosing recommended by Dylan. Is this the right way to go into my PCT?

Also I am from Canada so I do not have the same access to products that everyone here does. Most of my products are from Proroid.

Well i do know that pure essence ships to canada as well as most of our other sponsors i believe yes post some pics its good u got the flareup under control

Hey guys first post on here.

So first I'll give you some background. I've been lifting since I was 14, currently age 30. 5'11 and 195 lbs.

Just finished my first cycle of test at 500 mg a week finishing with 8 weeks of winstrol at 50 mg ED. Pre-cycle I was 178 lbs. with very little body fat. I have before and after pics if you would like to see them posted.

Now start of week 7 I had some gyno flare that came on pretty strong in just my left nipple. I started taking letrozole as I read that's the most effective at stopping and possibly reversing gyno. I am on week 6 of letrozole at 2.5 mg ED and have just about at the 2 week mark of being off of winstrol and test enanthate. The letrozole has been very effective at stopping the gyno and it has shrunk it about half its orignal size (about two half pea size lumps).

My question is how should I treat this going into my PCT? I have everything, lots of letrozole still. Also have aromasin, clomid, nolvadex and carnadine/mk2866. I was going to follow the protocol for dosing recommended by Dylan. Is this the right way to go into my PCT?

Also I am from Canada so I do not have the same access to products that everyone here does. Most of my products are from Proroid.

^What makes you think this is gyno and not just an enlarged gland or fat deposit ?

Next time a do a cycle I'll order from pe. This was my first time so I wanted to keep my orders within the country, just nervous. Really interested in doing a run of sarms after my pct. I'm really happy where I currently am at and just want to enhance what I currently have.

Dylan can certainly set you up on some sarms cycle with test that will blow you away to maintain or even pack on some more lean mass

Yah that would be sweet! I'm definitely looking to polish up my gains that I made on cycle. Won't be doing another Test cycle for at least 16 weeks so that'll take me right up until May/June. Currently kicking my PCT of with a 6 week strength circuit program. Would love a SARMS cycle that would be safe for me to do after my PCT (take advantage of the PE sale!):rolleyes:

Yah that would be sweet! I'm definitely looking to polish up my gains that I made on cycle. Won't be doing another Test cycle for at least 16 weeks so that'll take me right up until May/June. Currently kicking my PCT of with a 6 week strength circuit program. Would love a SARMS cycle that would be safe for me to do after my PCT (take advantage of the PE sale!):rolleyes:

I'm sure Dylan will have a sarms stack he will also recommend for you, but here is one that I think would treat you very well to take you right up to your next cycle after your sarms PCT is complete.

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… p
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

I'm sure Dylan will have a sarms stack he will also recommend for you, but here is one that I think would treat you very well to take you right up to your next cycle after your sarms PCT is complete.

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/mega-super-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… p
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

^^^^solid stack and perfect to bridge up to your next cycle

Thanks Rick! Do I have to wait until I'm fully recovered before jumping into that cycle or will my natural test continue to recover while on it? Sorry if its a new question. Haven't been able to find much info about transitioning from AAS to sarms.

Thanks Rick! Do I have to wait until I'm fully recovered before jumping into that cycle or will my natural test continue to recover while on it? Sorry if its a new question. Haven't been able to find much info about transitioning from AAS to sarms.
After your AAS cycle PCT is complete, you are fine to start your sarms cycle

Top Bottom