napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bulk cycle

madafarz

Banned
Hey Dylan

I hope you are well bro.

Im from insta.

I have started to take my cycle of EQ & Test and wanted to ask you is it good to be doing 1ml of each as that’s what I have been taking.

Ideally I am using this cycle as a bulk cycle, I have been doing 1ml of Eq and 1ml test ...I hear people say you should have more EQ then test so I wanted to ask.

how do i know what 1 ml is dude?? come on... im not a psychic... are you sure you have any sort of clue whatsoever on what you are even doing??? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how many cycles have you ran?

I loathe when people use cc or ml as a dosage. How many mg's? Post your full stats, goals, and cycle history.

This post couldnt be more vague. We don't know your stats, experience or goals and we have no idea the concentration of your gear. You're going to have to be a little better about providing relevant info bud if you want legit help with this

This post couldnt be more vague. We don't know your stats, experience or goals and we have no idea the concentration of your gear. You're going to have to be a little better about providing relevant info bud if you want legit help with this
exactly.. i dont get whats so difficult when it comes to properly asking a question

Top Bottom