napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Body fat % going down fast

marsvars

I'm in my 4th week of RAD140. When I started I was 16.3% body fat. By the end of week 3 I tested at 12.9% I just tested 5 days later at 11.8%

I'm running 30mg in the morning, 7 days a week (but I'm only in the gym for 5 days per week). I'm 217 lbs. I've never had results like this!?! Am I taking too much? Or is this to be expected?

I had planned to run 30mg for 10 weeks and then take a mini PCT. what do you think of my plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude! This is intense....great job......How are you measuring (curious as calipers I could never get repeatable)....

How did you dial in diet (cals, macros)? Always looking to improve my methods. You must be running a serious deficit.

This is great and pls keep updating. -bb

Great results, 30mg a day of RAD140 is the optimum dose. If I was you I certainly wouldn't change anything apart from extending the cycle to 12 weeks.

Dude! This is intense....great job......How are you measuring (curious as calipers I could never get repeatable)....

How did you dial in diet (cals, macros)? Always looking to improve my methods. You must be running a serious deficit.

This is great and pls keep updating. -bb

I have a very high resting metabolic rate. I used to eat three or four bowls of sugared cereal in bed every night and I never really got fat. I just started replacing crap food with proteins and generally more healthy food. I cut out my sugared cereal at night and I switched it for a protein shake.

I try to eat about 250 g of protein a day with no more than 30 g in a two hour period.

There is a max muscle store near my house where I purchase my post workout protein and they have an inbody composition test (https://www.inbodyusa.com/pages/inbody570) everything that I have read says that this is just as accurate as any other method but I think the most important part is the consistency. Using the same test each time.

this is absolutely normal... one of the reasons i have rad in all the cutting stacks i recommend is for the reason you are seeing right now! thats awesome brother!

How has your strength held up? The only person I know who took RAD was using it on a bulk. I'm interested in how it works for a cut. Are you maintaining strength like you'd get with Ostarine, or are you actually experiencing a recomp/more strength?

rad is used more in cutting phases than in bulks... its used in both circumstances but strength is going to move up, even when cutting...

How has your strength held up? The only person I know who took RAD was using it on a bulk. I'm interested in how it works for a cut. Are you maintaining strength like you'd get with Ostarine, or are you actually experiencing a recomp/more strength?

I actually started with RAD thinking it would be a bulking agent and that is another reason why I was a little alarmed at first seeing my results. My strength has continued to go up. I have gained about 5 or 6 pounds in total body weight even though my body fat mass is down by 5 or 6 pounds (which probably means I have put on a lot of muscle).

To put things in to perspective of what most people can relate to:

Last night (June 5) I benched 225 X 2 reps on my 4th set. On May 26, my 4th set was 225 and I used it as a "negative" (I couldn't even get it once).

(In the end, my goal is to rep 225 X 12 (which for me is a hell of a lot being my arms are 6'10"))

I'm in my 4th week of RAD140. When I started I was 16.3% body fat. By the end of week 3 I tested at 12.9% I just tested 5 days later at 11.8%

I'm running 30mg in the morning, 7 days a week (but I'm only in the gym for 5 days per week). I'm 217 lbs. I've never had results like this!?! Am I taking too much? Or is this to be expected?

I had planned to run 30mg for 10 weeks and then take a mini PCT. what do you think of my plan?

That's pretty damn amazing bro. That goes to show just how powerful rad can be for fat loss. Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom