napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding orals to Trt

Champ14

Is this a good idea? Im currently on a cycle of tren and test where i kickstarted with anadrol but ending with winny. Im only planning on 1 or 2 cycles a year but was thinking about throwing in a oral for a few weeks while on my trt dose of test. Probably either anadrol or winny.

As long as there is time too recover in between and your liver enzymes look good its not harmful but you do need some downtime too resensitze and let myostatin levels drop or your just spinning your wheels so if you see your self not making any progress maybe a break is in order

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

So if i throw in anadrol 50mg to my trt does for 4 week then i come off the drol for 8 would that be enough. I love drol

I don't understand why you're saying you are adding it to TRT. Where is the TRT in this? All I see is a cycle

I am prescribed TRT of 150mg/wk but I run it 200mg/wk. So, I assume that you are asking "Is it ok to occasionally run orals when I am just on my TRT dose of xxxmg/wk?" As long as you are allowing yourself the requisite breaks between cycles, even if just adding orals to your TRT dose, you should be fine.

I think the real question is "why?" orals with a TRT dose of Test (100-200mg/wk} seems like kind of a half-ass cycle. I would rather run 1-2 well thought out cycles per year, of which there are plenty of examples on this board. In the time between cycles, you would probably get as good or better results by trying out the various SARMS stacks.

Good luck and be safe.

Last edited:
Is this a good idea? Im currently on a cycle of tren and test where i kickstarted with anadrol but ending with winny. Im only planning on 1 or 2 cycles a year but was thinking about throwing in a oral for a few weeks while on my trt dose of test. Probably either anadrol or winny.

so you are blasting twice a year and using multiple orals in your blast
on top of that...you want to add orals to your cruise....foolish....cruise is a time of recovery....orals and recovery dont go hand in hand

I would be so bold to speculate....if you are thinking you need all that....you are either in no condition to be blasting at all...or...your diet and traing suck

post your stats
post your complete cycle with duration

Last edited:
I don't understand why you're saying you are adding it to TRT. Where is the TRT in this? All I see is a cycle

I think he's saying he's on TRT and blasting with Test/Tren/Anadrol/Winny....but AFTER that when he goes back to just TRT he wants to "throw in" some orals.

you can't just keep staying on constantly... you run a blast for said amount of time and then you need that time off... now, lets say you run your blast 12 weeks then take 12 weeks off, THEN you can add an oral but you cannot just keep staying on like that... well, i take that back, you can do whatever you want but its a very bad idea to continue to stay on...

on top of that...you want to add orals to your cruise....foolish....cruise is a time of recovery....orals and recovery dont go hand in hand

I would be so bold to speculate....if you are thinking you need all that....you are either in no condition to be blasting at all...or...your diet and traing suck

post your stats
Your assumptions are way off. Im just asking a simple question. Im 34 5'10 rough 218 pounds around 10% body fat. Multiple cycles under my belt until i had back surgery. After my son was born over a year ago i committed to TRt for life. Im currently on a 12 week cycle of
Test cyp 450mg
Tren enth 450mg
Anadrol 50mg week 1-4
Winny 50mg week 8-12
Caber .5mg twice a week
Arimadex .5mg every third day

My diet and training are in check. Im making great gains probably the best cycle i have ever done. Thanks to the sources on here i feel i have very quality gear. Now when my cycle is over i will go back to My TRT dose of 150mg test cyp a week. My question is after im off for about 12 weeks would it be smart to add a oral such as anadrol to my TRT. I love the way anadrol makes me feel and i feel like it makes me train hard and much stronger. Let me give a example. Weeks 1-12 i would blast like the cycle i am on now. Then weeks 12-24 just cruise. Then 24-28 throw in anadrol to my trt dose. 28-38 just cruise. Then week 38-40 blast again. Obviously i woild get blood work to make sure everything is on point. I hope this clarifies my question

Your assumptions are way off. Im just asking a simple question. Im 34 5'10 rough 218 pounds around 10% body fat. Multiple cycles under my belt until i had back surgery. After my son was born over a year ago i committed to TRt for life. Im currently on a 12 week cycle of
Test cyp 450mg
Tren enth 450mg
Anadrol 50mg week 1-4
Winny 50mg week 8-12
Caber .5mg twice a week
Arimadex .5mg every third day

My diet and training are in check. Im making great gains probably the best cycle i have ever done. Thanks to the sources on here i feel i have very quality gear. Now when my cycle is over i will go back to My TRT dose of 150mg test cyp a week. My question is after im off for about 12 weeks would it be smart to add a oral such as anadrol to my TRT. I love the way anadrol makes me feel and i feel like it makes me train hard and much stronger. Let me give a example. Weeks 1-12 i would blast like the cycle i am on now. Then weeks 12-24 just cruise. Then 24-28 throw in anadrol to my trt dose. 28-38 just cruise. Then week 38-40 blast again. Obviously i woild get blood work to make sure everything is on point. I hope this clarifies my question
thats way more clear... thats a bomb cycle, one of my favorites.. i just ran something similar except i also had eq and primo in it... YES, you can add anadrol again after the proper time off, that is not a problem whatsoever.... you can do it exactly as you said, that is perfectly fine and that makes a fuck of a lot more sense than the way it was worded earlier brother

post your stats

Thank you sir. Honestly You are the reason im running everything the way i am. I use to skip on the caber and not take arimadex the way i should. I even ran tren 700mg once which was obviously a bad idea. But you taught me how to do a proper cycle and smaller doses of good gear is the way to go. Thanks

Thank you sir. Honestly You are the reason im running everything the way i am. I use to skip on the caber and not take arimadex the way i should. I even ran tren 700mg once which was obviously a bad idea. But you taught me how to do a proper cycle and smaller doses of good gear is the way to go. Thanks
im happy to help brother... if you ever need my help, just let me know!

I would still give urself a lil break and not go so harsh of an oral.. Save anadrol for a full blast. What I do is take my normal TRT dose and do Tbol.. It's a great recomp and not as harsh as anadrol would be.. Shit to be honest what I would do if u could afford it throw a low dose of GH 2-3iu daily with ur TRT and that way u can even use lower doses of anabolics.

Last edited:
Top Bottom