napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

50lbs lighter after 2 years

[email protected]

Hello everyone. I have been using ostarine and cardarine to cut for some time now. I have reached a new stage in my physique. I am motherfucking over 50lbs lighter since I started ostarine when weighing over 315 lbs. I would like to thank Dylan and phurious for helping me make my change. They were God and Devil shaping me to become stronger. I am just under 19℅ bf now after starting over 35. Thanks brothers at ISARM for keeping a foot in my fat ass and pushing me onward
Before
fff6f3fd0bb45d3cf8b273f784786c5e.jpg

After

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dude congrats on the fat loss, but nobody wants to see those Manties. Awkward [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manties= Man Panties
Maybe you need a Deluth Trading Company Longtail Tee. Cuz that pic right there... that pic right there, right there there... shit that makes you ask wtf just happened.

Manties= Man Panties
Maybe you need a Deluth Trading Company Longtail Tee. Cuz that pic right there... that pic right there, right there there... shit that makes you ask wtf just happened.

LMFAO!!!!!! Oh lord.

Manties= Man Panties

Lmao bro.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Did you have that last pic taken at the Michael Jackson's house of pale young boys?…you look a few quarts low…...

Hey man great progress so far.I'm not trying to sound insulting or anything just genuinely curious.Is that gyno or just fatty pecs & if it is do you plan on having the surgery for it?

How to remove the semi-weird, borderline wtf picture in manties... edit and remove the image. Pretty simple. I dont care to see dudes wearing stuff looking like they're highlighting their junk like it's some fetish shit. I know I might be making more of it that than what it is, but if it ain't the case fix it. And before someone comes on here complaining it's just a pic, shove it up your ass cuz everyone here is an adult and can figure out what's in good taste. If you wanna show your dick to someone show it to a pitbull after soaking it in gravy. Men don't wanna see that and if they do PM that bullshit to one another. Shit looks suspect as a mother fucker to me, i might be wrong... but I'm just doing what every other sensitive ass pussy does on a daily "I'm offended" and I perceive this the way I perceive it and the fact that you left it up after saying you'd pull it makes me think it was in fact intentional. This aint a boyscout troop meeting and nobody is smoking weinies at the camp fire around here bro. So again, please either edit that, or pull that pic cuz it's making me wonder wtf is going on. And if you come on here defending it and I can only think of one guy who would, then suspicions confirmed...

How to remove the semi-weird, borderline wtf picture in manties... edit and remove the image. Pretty simple. I dont care to see dudes wearing stuff looking like they're highlighting their junk like it's some fetish shit. I know I might be making more of it that than what it is, but if it ain't the case fix it. And before someone comes on here complaining it's just a pic, shove it up your ass cuz everyone here is an adult and can figure out what's in good taste. If you wanna show your dick to someone show it to a pitbull after soaking it in gravy. Men don't wanna see that and if they do PM that bullshit to one another. Shit looks suspect as a mother fucker to me, i might be wrong... but I'm just doing what every other sensitive ass pussy does on a daily "I'm offended" and I perceive this the way I perceive it and the fact that you left it up after saying you'd pull it makes me think it was in fact intentional. This aint a boyscout troop meeting and nobody is smoking weinies at the camp fire around here bro. So again, please either edit that, or pull that pic cuz it's making me wonder wtf is going on. And if you come on here defending it and I can only think of one guy who would, then suspicions confirmed...

Bro you need to stop. I'm fucking crying over here! 🤣

E7FksJF.gif

Hello everyone. I have been using ostarine and cardarine to cut for some time now. I have reached a new stage in my physique. I am motherfucking over 50lbs lighter since I started ostarine when weighing over 315 lbs. I would like to thank Dylan and phurious for helping me make my change. They were God and Devil shaping me to become stronger. I am just under 19℅ bf now after starting over 35. Thanks brothers at ISARM for keeping a foot in my fat ass and pushing me onward
Before
fff6f3fd0bb45d3cf8b273f784786c5e.jpg

After
38f08322d8b7c3cd53855bfa03a3a708.jpg

Removing manties

But the man boobs must remain. I know 44 is going to bag on me but... That shit seriously is funny. Thanks bro!

Top Bottom