PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com

Thread: 1st SARMs Experience

1st SARMs Experience

Hey guys,

I'm looking to do my 1st SARMs stack and would like to know what you think. How well do LGD-4033, RAD-140, and MK-677 stack.
    Not looking to make massive gains, but would like some help getting over a plateau. Never used anything stronger than prohormones in the past.

Much Appreciated!

Please be more specific on your goals

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Please be more specific on your goals
    Sorry Dylan. I'm currently 44 years old, 5' 10", 180lbs, with <10% bf. Have not trained in a while because of a shoulder injury (motorcycle accident) which required 4 surgeries to correct. I eat cleanly (50% protein, 30% carbs, 20% fat) with lots of chicken, almonds, broccoli, rice etc. and use Naked Whey, Naked Casein, and Naked Creatine currently to supplement. Plus I won the genetic lottery because I have the ACTN3 gene variant type CC/RR.

Would like to gain some strength and mass to get back on track to where I was before my injury. When I was training on prohormones, I saw great gains in bench press (1RM went from 235 to 295 in only 6 weeks) so something along those lines would be acceptable. Size gains, at least for me, follow strength increases and are the most pronounced when sticking in the 6-8 rep range to failure. If a full stack is premature, which 1 or 2 SARMs would you recommend for an 8-12 week cycle given this additional info?

I know you're busy, but I appreciate the advice!

heres what i recommend.. you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
    Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
    GW-501516 20 mg day

For your goals Dylan has you set up with everything you need. Esarms has the highest quality you'll find to give you the results you are after

Thanks Guys!
    Really appreciate all of the help!

no problem

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Thanks Guys!
    Really appreciate all of the help!
    Anytime bro