napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

naimullinon

i am from Bangladesh.Sustanon 250 and npp 50mg is available in pharmacy.....waht should be my cycle?
i want to run 1cc sustanon 250 per week....or i should do 2cc??8 weeks cycle i want to run...and i need clean bulk

i am from Bangladesh.Sustanon 250 and npp 50mg is available in pharmacy.....waht should be my cycle?
i want to run 1cc sustanon 250 per week....or i should do 2cc??8 weeks cycle i want to run...and i need clean bulk

What is your stats, goals, and experience? You've given me nothing to go on here and I can't advise you without any information. You seem like you are new and have no knowledge on anything. You don't use multiple compounds on a first cycle and without the right knowledge you shouldn't be using anything

i am lifting for 3 years.i am new in this forum.my weight 180lbs height 5'9".15% body fat.my goal is make my upper chest bigger.i don't want to get huge.just for nice physic.

bro, you should not be using steroids until you fully know what you are doing, which you clearly do not... have you ever used anything in the past?

Top Bottom