napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

12 Weeks Out... your thoughts?

Hey guys I'm 12 weeks out from my comp! Let me know what you guys think? I'm going to competing in men's physique! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post something like this but I don't know where else to post it! I'm going to be running Maestron P And Winny! Will be posting updates as weeks go by! Currently I am not running anything believe it or not lol well let me know what you guys think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 66
Going to be honest, you're a little behind in terms of lean-ness. I know you don't have to be quite as lean in physique as in BB'ing, but that pic on the right shows you being a little behind for my liking.

I'm one of those "If you aren't ready early, you're late" kind of guys. I like being show ready 4-5 weeks out so I can play around a bit with carbs and look fuller/more vascular come show time.

Going to be honest, you're a little behind in terms of lean-ness. I know you don't have to be quite as lean in physique as in BB'ing, but that pic on the right shows you being a little behind for my liking.

I'm one of those "If you aren't ready early, you're late" kind of guys. I like being show ready 4-5 weeks out so I can play around a bit with carbs and look fuller/more vascular come show time.

Appreciate the words bro! But your right I don't like how I look either but that just means I gotta work harder and get ONTOP of that cardio

I cant speak from experience but I like TD's idea of being ready a little early so you can make some adjustments. That being said, I would say you look lean enough considering the time out you are. Obviously you will want to drop some more but you have time to do it. Looks like you will have a good V taper going on. Also, dont forget those calves. They say you arent judged on them but it seems like the winners often have decent ones.

I cant speak from experience but I like TD's idea of being ready a little early so you can make some adjustments. That being said, I would say you look lean enough considering the time out you are. Obviously you will want to drop some more but you have time to do it. Looks like you will have a good V taper going on. Also, dont forget those calves. They say you arent judged on them but it seems like the winners often have decent ones.

Gonna kill them now!! Lol

Gonna kill them now!! Lol

Funny thing is I've won an open lw title and have the worst calves. Judges comments all had "Work calves!!" "Calves!!" and one had "Get leaner, work on calves!" As if I don't TRY to crush them haha. I understand all the calves comments, but I had fully striated glutes at 5 weeks out, so the leaner thing I don't get lol.

Hard to tell from the pics. I think the AAS will improve the look a lot obviously and give you a rounder look. Are you running these through the show? Or is this a tested show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I'm 12 weeks out from my comp! Let me know what you guys think? I'm going to competing in men's physique! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post something like this but I don't know where else to post it! I'm going to be running Maestron P And Winny! Will be posting updates as weeks go by! Currently I am not running anything believe it or not lol well let me know what you guys think

whats your entire layout look like bro... we really need to get you a lot more muscle hardening and aesthetics and clean up a lot of areas... give me the planned layout and i will get it dialed in for you asap...

I wouldn't say you are behind at all for 12 weeks out. You're probably in better condition than most at that timeframe.

Looking pretty good, but you denfitely need to harden up and tighten up. Master on and Winstrol are good additions to the test. I'd also add in these sarms

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Last edited:
I wouldn't say you are behind at all for 12 weeks out. You're probably in better condition than most at that timeframe.

Looking pretty good, but you denfitely need to harden up and tighten up. Master on and Winstrol are good additions to the test. I'd also add in these sarms

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
Rick is right. I'd add the SR and GW. I dont have any experience with the other SARM but you should be doing good amounts of cardio and they will help with that. Beyond the cardio, the stack just helps me get really lean.

When do you plan on starting the Mast?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Thank you bro! Appreciate the reply! I'll buy them right now haHa

Rick is right. I'd add the SR and GW. I dont have any experience with the other SARM but you should be doing good amounts of cardio and they will help with that. Beyond the cardio, the stack just helps me get really lean.

When do you plan on starting the Mast?

Start everything on Monday bro (hopefully I get everything by then)

I agree. For 12 weeks in men's physique I think your in the right direction. At about week 8 or so you really need to worry.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

How are you structuring everything?
You start Monday like this coming monday?

Ideally you should be running all short esters as you get closer. That test c is probably fine till about week 8.
I'd really opt for prop the whole way through though. Then cut the test all together when your about 8 days out.

Ideally you should be running all short esters as you get closer. That test c is probably fine till about week 8.
I'd really opt for prop the whole way through though. Then cut the test all together when your about 8 days out.

Yes. Test C is iffy. At 200mg a week you may hold yoo much water. Then you're screwed. You will need 2-3 weeks to adjust the dose. If you ran prop at 200mg a week you could adjust with quick results. You could even go higher with prop till 4 weeks out. Then reduce by 50mg a week

Top Bottom