napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Novalex?

bdalarn

Does Novalex work as good as aromasin. Because I can't find aromasin on sarmx. Unless they're using a different name for it. Do y'all recommend Novalex?

Nolvadex is used to restart your HPTA during post cycle treatment aromason is an aromatase inhibitor

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I've seen lots of people use Nolvadex for estrogen control... But it never takes the place of an AI.... If used they should be ran together. Aromasin alone works just fine for me but I don't run high dosages of AAS...

Pharma Lady Rep

I've seen lots of people use Nolvadex for estrogen control... But it never takes the place of an AI.... If used they should be ran together. Aromasin alone works just fine for me but I don't run high dosages of AAS...

Pharma Lady Rep
I think you have that mixed up with clomid

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Nolvadex is a SERM... It will block estrogen receptors... Aromasin is an aromatase inhibitor and it will lower estrogen permanently.

If you want to manage estrogen on cycle I recommend Aromasin.

Pharma Lady Rep

I hear of women using Nolvadex for pre contest preparation .has anyone else heard this?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I hear of women using Nolvadex for pre contest preparation .has anyone else heard this?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Yes I've heard of it, but it can be very dangerous to use with females depending on the dose and how long you run it. I have a close friend that ran it during her prep a couple years ago and it fucked her up pretty good. I'd honestly avoid it and go other routes. Blocking estrogen in women that don't have breast cancer isn't the best practice

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yes I've heard of it, but it can be very dangerous to use with females depending on the dose and how long you run it. I have a close friend that ran it during her prep a couple years ago and it fucked her up pretty good. I'd honestly avoid it and go other routes. Blocking estrogen in women that don't have breast cancer isn't the best practice

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Whats nolva pre contest for women supposed to do ? Im sure some form of conditioning ?

Top Bottom