napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Boldenone Cypionate

Bros,

Anyone have a good source for Boldenone Cypionate? I’ve scoured and can’t find any ugl that carries it. I checked with all of the sponsor sites on here as well. Any help is appreciated!
hey bro, have you ever actually used it before?

hey bro, have you ever actually used it before?
I have not. I have used EQ in the past, but have been doing some reading on it and would like to try it. I’ve heard people say it’s got quite the bite to it on injection, but have also heard others say it was smooth. Obviously every experience is subjective to the person, but was interested in trying it. The other issue I’ve heard ppl running into because not many ugl’s stock it, is that it’s “faked” a lot and they will tell you it’s Bold Cyp, when really it’s just EQ. I liked the gains I got from EQ, just wasn’t a fan of how slow it was and am not looking to run a 16 wk cycle, which it typically most optimal for EQ.

I have not. I have used EQ in the past, but have been doing some reading on it and would like to try it. I’ve heard people say it’s got quite the bite to it on injection, but have also heard others say it was smooth. Obviously every experience is subjective to the person, but was interested in trying it. The other issue I’ve heard ppl running into because not many ugl’s stock it, is that it’s “faked” a lot and they will tell you it’s Bold Cyp, when really it’s just EQ. I liked the gains I got from EQ, just wasn’t a fan of how slow it was and am not looking to run a 16 wk cycle, which it typically most optimal for EQ.
it can cause a lot of people to get quite sick as well.. its not worth it IMO but to each their own.. its not easy to find and not often used for a reason.. a not good reason... due to what you have heard about it causing a lot of pain and also, the potential for you to get very uneasy nausea, vomiting, fever etc...

Truthfully I haven’t seen it anywhere. I always ordered through Steroidify and from what I can tell they don’t carry it either.

Bold C is not a big seller, this leads to the shutdown of its production even raw powder!

Top Bottom