napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Competitions

Saiyan

Where do people go to find competitions? I live in SW FL and have been trying to find shows to go to. But really don't know where to look. I would like to compete possibly, if I could get a good enough physique and enough confidence lol, but definitely want to watch several shows to see the process and what to expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do people go to find competitions? I live in SW FL and have been trying to find shows to go to. But really don't know where to look. I would like to compete possibly, if I could get a good enough physique and enough confidence lol, but definitely want to watch several shows to see the process and what to expect.

Check out www.npcnewsonline.com

You should be able to look up shows in your state

I'm in Se FL. North of Palm Beach. I haven't even heard of shows in sf. But I don't run in that crowd or talk to many people in the business. Wish I could see them too.

I'm in Se FL. North of Palm Beach. I haven't even heard of shows in sf. But I don't run in that crowd or talk to many people in the business. Wish I could see them too.

About 3 hours from me. Small town by Fort Myers. I've heard of a few on your side. Like the Ruby I think. But I heard of it too late.

About 3 hours from me. Small town by Fort Myers. I've heard of a few on your side. Like the Ruby I think. But I heard of it too late.

You'll be competing with the one and only Jason Genova "it's pisss" hahaha

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

You'll be competing with the one and only Jason Genova "it's pisss" hahaha

Ha. No that's out of my league. I don't have money to even view a show like that. Much less compete. And I can't stand that guy or the people that support him. It's wrong for them to display him just to make fun.

Ha. No that's out of my league. I don't have money to even view a show like that. Much less compete. And I can't stand that guy or the people that support him. It's wrong for them to display him just to make fun.

Yeah its pretty bad hey... It use to be good entertainment at the start, but now it's getting old! The thing that annoys me is that he says he loves his fans this that which is absolutely crap! his that dumb to say on camera to other people talking about making money of the videos and views and all that crap and to make them around 30 min long cos you get more .... His full of shit! He gets so many dislike now cos of it! Rant done lol

Yeah its pretty bad hey... It use to be good entertainment at the start, but now it's getting old! The thing that annoys me is that he says he loves his fans this that which is absolutely crap! his that dumb to say on camera to other people talking about making money of the videos and views and all that crap and to make them around 30 min long cos you get more .... His full of shit! He gets so many dislike now cos of it! Rant done lol

I agree..........getting old.....cant watch him. I will give him credit for chasing his dreams though. (Perhaps Im an eternal optimist)

I agree..........getting old.....cant watch him. I will give him credit for chasing his dreams though. (Perhaps Im an eternal optimist)
His only "trying to catch his dream" as in trying to compete cos he knows if he doesn't he will have no "fans"

There all over we have several in orlando and tampa theres no bodybuilders in your gym its more than physique your going too want a coach for posing preentation is important and diet the last 8 weeks isnt cut and dry too get that lean you want too do it right or by by metabolism nasty rebaound and binge eating issues .starvation mode is real at that point alot of guys screw it i p

Yea Gainesville and Jacksonville are like 6 and 7 hours away. Orlando and Tampa are roughly 3.

Hey Saiyan, The gym I go to in Alabama is owned by the guy in charge of all competitions in the state. If you are still looking to compete let me know and I can get the downlow from him with regards to Florida. I know he goes to Florida to judge some shows so he will have some contacts. I am thinking about competing this year as well (never have before) and he is going to help steer me in the right direction.

There all over we have several in orlando and tampa theres no bodybuilders in your gym its more than physique your going too want a coach for posing preentation is important and diet the last 8 weeks isnt cut and dry too get that lean you want too do it right or by by metabolism nasty rebaound and binge eating issues .starvation mode is real at that point alot of guys screw it i p
Shit no doubt here. All on point. Posing especially is one you wanna have a good coach for.
You need someone in person with you ever session and someone who knows what they are talking about.

Local judges are a great option. Some do private classes and it's always good to have them as friends in your corner.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom