napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

46 Yrs Old

Yep I agree. I'm needing to get back serious again and positive people are it a hell of a lot easier.
Last 3 years have been pure hell and it's finally turning around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm liking to look and what I'm reading on the SARMS.
Which one are you calling SR?

i left SR out because of your comment on the dosing earlier bro... SR has the all day dosing and it may be too difficult for you so i simplified this...

to be honest i think you are overthinking the dosing its nothing really i dose on planes, cars, wherever i am its a small bottle like visine with a dropper and if anyone i asks i just say its liquid vitamins its very inconspicuous so its really nothing you should try it and find out

Every single one of us here also has to deal with a thing called life bro. DRB raised 5 boys,got 2 B.S. degrees in 3 years, an MS degree in 2 years and became a DVM in 4 more years. He also never missed a training day, and never had a beer, a pizza or belly. All I hear from you are excuses, which is your single biggest enemy. Until you purge them then don't bother...no need to make a half ass attemt because it will only lead you to the D&D

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/dreaded-d-amp-d-8043.html

You are 1 year older than I am. I am in no way trying to belittle you, but all of us here know what it takes, and we all have had our share of hardship and heartache. You can reach your goals, but it is up to you when you put your foot down, and say "this is the day". I/we are all here for you and will gladly help you along whenever you are ready.

Every single one of us here also has to deal with a thing called life bro. DRB raised 5 boys,got 2 B.S. degrees in 3 years, an MS degree in 2 years and became a DVM in 4 more years. He also never missed a training day, and never had a beer, a pizza or belly. All I hear from you are excuses, which is your single biggest enemy. Until you purge them then don't bother...no need to make a half ass attemt because it will only lead you to the D&D

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/dreaded-d-amp-d-8043.html

You are 1 year older than I am. I am in no way trying to belittle you, but all of us here know what it takes, and we all have had our share of hardship and heartache. You can reach your goals, but it is up to you when you put your foot down, and say "this is the day". I/we are all here for you and will gladly help you along whenever you are ready.

I'm liking more more with what I hear about this "DrB guy" wink wink. Too bad I'm too young for him [emoji6][emoji12]. Jk
Joking asides. You can call it what you want, I believe incorporating this as your lifestyle (you just pick your tempo). It is much easier than treating it as "side projects" "mini goals" or "hobby"

I'm liking more more with what I hear about this "DrB guy" wink wink. Too bad I'm too young for him [emoji6][emoji12]. Jk
Joking asides. You can call it what you want, I believe incorporating this as your lifestyle (you just pick your tempo). It is much easier than treating it as "side projects" "mini goals" or "hobby"

LMFAO!! You're too much Sarala

Rick I can tell you right now I don't have the discipline for all this above. There's no way I have time to carry this medicine chest around with me and do am/pm stuff. I can do am dosing with my coffee, but I run a business that requires me to get out early and be on jobsites all day. When I get home end of day I'm spent so I have to slowly work myself back into the grind and gym seriousness.
I really don't need to drop a boat load of money until the seriousness gets back.
I'm going to do some reading on the SARMS you've listed above to educate myself on them and I'm sure I order some to go with what I have.
Thank you
I'll be in touch
If you'd like to simplify things a bit to start I certainly understand. I would go with a combination of MK2866 and GW which will only require a single dose at the same time each day and be very affordable and effective for you

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com to your stack to accomplish this

Here is how the layout would look

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…*
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.*

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You can always run a super simple cruise. You've been off for two years so there's no reason for a flash in the pan fix. Slow and long term seems to be the healthiest route for most. It's also the most cost effective.

I agree Bio started this past week. It's taken 2 years to get in this trailer park, beer gut shape so it can't be fixed in 1 month. Hit the gym 3 days this week and I can't hardly freaking move. Been here before though. As I tell my wife it's a pleasurable pain!

I agree Bio started this past week. It's taken 2 years to get in this trailer park, beer gut shape so it can't be fixed in 1 month. Hit the gym 3 days this week and I can't hardly freaking move. Been here before though. As I tell my wife it's a pleasurable pain!

oh hell yeah...that is a great pain to have. Well you are on your way. Go for it, no nothing allowed to get in your way. Any problems,questions,concerns, ..we are here.

Newbie Questioin: What is the purpose of using GW for pct? And is the pct initiated immediately after the SARMs cycle is competed?

Newbie Questioin: What is the purpose of using GW for pct? And is the pct initiated immediately after the SARMs cycle is competed?

pct is NOT all about kickstarting test... yes, thats a major part but there's plenty of other aspects that need addressed... a HUGE one is the problem of cortisol, which tends to get out of control in pct and causes a lot of unwanted weight gain... GW completely stops this problem during pct... Another problem in pct is the lack of desire to be training or not feeling as strong, loss of energy and just being mentally down... GW allows for maximum output and takes all of these issues completely out of the equation as well as keeping you feeling good in the process, which is also huge here...

pct is NOT all about kickstarting test... yes, thats a major part but there's plenty of other aspects that need addressed... a HUGE one is the problem of cortisol, which tends to get out of control in pct and causes a lot of unwanted weight gain... GW completely stops this problem during pct... Another problem in pct is the lack of desire to be training or not feeling as strong, loss of energy and just being mentally down... GW allows for maximum output and takes all of these issues completely out of the equation as well as keeping you feeling good in the process, which is also huge here...
What are you guys talking about GW?

If you'd like to simplify things a bit to start I certainly understand. I would go with a combination of MK2866 and GW which will only require a single dose at the same time each day and be very affordable and effective for you

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com to your stack to accomplish this

Here is how the layout would look

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…*
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.*

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Rick will the MK and GW assist with fat loss to add with the EQ and Test I'm starting?

it will help with endurance and recovery so along with all of that you can push a little harder with cardio and less recovery time between sets, personally I think it is perfect

Rick will the MK and GW assist with fat loss to add with the EQ and Test I'm starting?

Yes, it absolutely will help with fat loss to a large degree, adding it in to that cycle. The GW especially helps with fat loss and endurance big time, and Mk-2866 will help fat loss and lean mass since it's so great for recomp, while also providing some big benefits for recovery and healing

absolutely... you have no idea how well gw and eq go together.. think peanut butter and jelly and chocolate and cake... LOL Yeah, thats how good they go together... ULTIMATE endurance... just wait and then adding mk in there... just an amazing cycle... healing, strength, lean muscle and the list goes on and on and on... your going to melt fat, add lean muscle, be in top condition etc... AS LONG as you are consistent with diet and training... make sure you really push yourself with your training as you get going with these compounds because your ability to do far more will be there...

Top Bottom