napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New guy trying to change life habits and be well

I love seeing this kind of support from everyone in this thread. This is the type of family we have here at adrenaline rush. You'll get tons of support, and nothing but the best help from everyone. You have been given some awesome advice, and implementing that will put you right on track to becoming a better you every day.

Once you get a good start on everything regarding your diet and training program, you are free to start sarms if you'd like.

Here is a good tried and true sarms stack, the triple stack. I think it's a great way for you to start. It's a great stack for a balance of fat loss, endurance, strength, and lean muscle gain.

Sarms also do not carry the side effects and shutdown that steroids do so they are completely safe for you. If you have any questions feel free to ask

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/triple-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

This picture is a couple months old so I've made some progress since, but just to give you an idea of how this place and these guys can help...the before picture is from the end of may and the after picture is from November...I made the majority of my progress after joining adrenaline rush. You can do it bro!... and if you really work hard... you could look like a different person within 3-4 months and surpass many goals within a year. If you need anything, pm me anytime. Wish you all the best!

Thanks Transformer24 for sharing. Your pics are inspiring to me. If it only takes me one year to get in shape I'll be ecstatic! I've got a long ways to go (want to at least drop 60 lbs.) but I know taking it one day at a time is the only way.

I love seeing this kind of support from everyone in this thread. This is the type of family we have here at adrenaline rush. You'll get tons of support, and nothing but the best help from everyone. You have been given some awesome advice, and implementing that will put you right on track to becoming a better you every day.

Once you get a good start on everything regarding your diet and training program, you are free to start sarms if you'd like.

Here is a good tried and true sarms stack, the triple stack. I think it's a great way for you to start. It's a great stack for a balance of fat loss, endurance, strength, and lean muscle gain.

Sarms also do not carry the side effects and shutdown that steroids do so they are completely safe for you. If you have any questions feel free to ask

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/triple-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

Thanks RickRock! So the stack program is 12 weeks and the PCT is 4weeks correct? Also the Clomid 50/25/25/25 means 50mg a day week 1 (7 days) then 25mg a day week two (7 days), and so on?

jsmith, When you start your transformation, take pics of yourself every week. Take the same front and side shot every time. Make a folder on your computer. And date each pic. This is very important so you can actually see that you are making progress. Forget about what the scale reads. It's how you look and feel is what counts. Don't give up too soon. It takes time for your metabolism to start to learn how to burn fuel again. It will happen. Our bodies are not meant to be fat. If you think back years ago when you watched TV. Just about everyone on TV was slim. That's because back then, people ate whole foods. They didn't have all the processed shit food we have today.
You just need to reprogram your brain what right foods to eat.

jsmith, When you start your transformation, take pics of yourself every week. Take the same front and side shot every time. Make a folder on your computer. And date each pic. This is very important so you can actually see that you are making progress. Forget about what the scale reads. It's how you look and feel is what counts. Don't give up too soon. It takes time for your metabolism to start to learn how to burn fuel again. It will happen. Our bodies are not meant to be fat. If you think back years ago when you watched TV. Just about everyone on TV was slim. That's because back then, people ate whole foods. They didn't have all the processed shit food we have today.
You just need to reprogram your brain what right foods to eat.

Yes very true man. This current world doesn't seem to cater to healthy lifestyles by making the good food we need convenient. That's been my biggest struggle. So to try and be ready I'm planning to eat breakfast at home each morning after my early workout then prepare my lunches to take with during the day. I know like everything else in life it will get easier as I go on. I'm telling you guys for me this community support is phenomenal. That's what I needed. I've just met you guys today and feel like I've truly met brothers. Haven't felt this way since I joined the Marine Corps out of high school back in 1989. Dylan has done well in creating a positive and informative atmosphere here. This is life changing stuff. As far as the folder and pics, GREAT idea man, doing it now and thanks for that. I'll also look back on the 1st pics as a reminder to stay going the other way. I'll post once a month here with results and pics too. Thanks for taking me in guys. Feeling really good about it all.

Thanks RickRock! So the stack program is 12 weeks and the PCT is 4weeks correct? Also the Clomid 50/25/25/25 means 50mg a day week 1 (7 days) then 25mg a day week two (7 days), and so on?

That is correct brother. You got it!

I'm late to the party, but welcome to AR brother! You're in good hands here- a lot of knowledge and a culture you just cant find many places. Anyways, I think sarms is a perfect start, and if you really dial in your diet you will be astonished just on the transformation you have the next thirty days. Track everything- leaders are trackers and know where they have been. A great way to track food is with a app you can add to your phone.. my favorite is an app called "lose it" and track everything you eat, make it a habit. Youll be amazed at what a spot on diet can do for your body, but when you add sarms in the mix we are taking total transformation.

Keep us posted my friend, we are more then happy to help you achieve your goals.

I'm late to the party, but welcome to AR brother! You're in good hands here- a lot of knowledge and a culture you just cant find many places. Anyways, I think sarms is a perfect start, and if you really dial in your diet you will be astonished just on the transformation you have the next thirty days. Track everything- leaders are trackers and know where they have been. A great way to track food is with a app you can add to your phone.. my favorite is an app called "lose it" and track everything you eat, make it a habit. Youll be amazed at what a spot on diet can do for your body, but when you add sarms in the mix we are taking total transformation.

Keep us posted my friend, we are more then happy to help you achieve your goals.

9th Wonder thanks for the support! Yes the guys here have been phenomenal and given tons of advice and support. I already ordered what RickRock recommended for the 12 week sarms cycle and 4 week PCT. Took pics today for a starting place. Diet is on now and just wanting to figure out a good starting routine for weights and cardio. Any advice there? Any online sources for good beginner courses?

Remember one thing! And this is fucking very important. Diet does NOT mean you don't fucking eat, and you starve yourself. You eat, but you eat the right foods. You should never go hungry when you are on a diet to lose weight/fat. Yes, cutting back on your portions does matter. But it is the quality of the food, the ratio's and the specifically timed meals that does it. You need to get your furnace burning again. Not starve yourself to death. Just don't be eating thanksgiving size portions.

I'm not sure how much you like cardio? I personally hate it, but I do it when needed. If you live in a good climate, get out and walk. Walk everyday if you can. Start out with maybe a mile. Then each day, go more.
If on a treadmill start out with maybe 20 mins. increase the minutes every day. either run on it or at least a 3 mile pace or so. (a fast walk) Weights, you can do all the normal moves that one would do. Presses, squats, curls, benching ect.....

Take a good multi vitamin everyday. Get some fish oil and take that as well.

Remember one thing! And this is fucking very important. Diet does NOT mean you don't fucking eat, and you starve yourself. You eat, but you eat the right foods. You should never go hungry when you are on a diet to lose weight/fat. Yes, cutting back on your portions does matter. But it is the quality of the food, the ratio's and the specifically timed meals that does it. You need to get your furnace burning again. Not starve yourself to death. Just don't be eating thanksgiving size portions.

I'm not sure how much you like cardio? I personally hate it, but I do it when needed. If you live in a good climate, get out and walk. Walk everyday if you can. Start out with maybe a mile. Then each day, go more.
If on a treadmill start out with maybe 20 mins. increase the minutes every day. either run on it or at least a 3 mile pace or so. (a fast walk) Weights, you can do all the normal moves that one would do. Presses, squats, curls, benching ect.....

Take a good multi vitamin everyday. Get some fish oil and take that as well.

Thanks JM750! Will do!! MOTIVATED!!!! I got up early this morning around 6 and went on a mile and a half brisk walk in 43 degree weather! Back at the house I went in the gym for 20 min of stretching and 30 min on weights. Nothing too strenuous, I'm starting gradually so I don't hurt myself. But it felt great to start this morning and I knew I would need to be accountable in here which helps! I feel I can repeat this again this afternoon and for the next several days before changing it up. Had a few bites of Cantaloupe and oatmeal for breakfast, drinking lots of water. Planning to eat a chicken salad for lunch and snacking on Almonds and celery in between. I'll start a log in the cycle forum today if anyone wants to follow me. Thanks again brother.
-Jsmith72

Thanks JM750! Will do!! MOTIVATED!!!! I got up early this morning around 6 and went on a mile and a half brisk walk in 43 degree weather! Back at the house I went in the gym for 20 min of stretching and 30 min on weights. Nothing too strenuous, I'm starting gradually so I don't hurt myself. But it felt great to start this morning and I knew I would need to be accountable in here which helps! I feel I can repeat this again this afternoon and for the next several days before changing it up. Had a few bites of Cantaloupe and oatmeal for breakfast, drinking lots of water. Planning to eat a chicken salad for lunch and snacking on Almonds and celery in between. I'll start a log in the cycle forum today if anyone wants to follow me. Thanks again brother.
-Jsmith72

That's great. Def start a log. It will help hold you accountable. And ppl will follow it and help you along the way. Try to get protein in each meal you eat. so for the oatmeal, you could have thrown in some sliced almonds, or crushed pecans or walnuts. Just giving you ideas. The cardio and weights you did was perfect. This shit does not happen over night, so don't go killing yourself. You can snack on just about any veggie. When you get hungry, eat. Just eat good food. And not a ton of it at a time. You are reprogramming your brain to eat right. Once your brain gets it, you body will cooperate as well.

If you feel like its too hard at first not to eat junk, you might want to look into nutrisystem. They send you the main courses and snacks in a box each month then you incorporate a protein and a carb like chicken for protein and fruit for the carb. There are lots of ways to do it. I happened to find this to be a very effective way to lose it.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

-Jsmith72

I am late to the party as well but I am so glad you found this place Welcome I also was overweight 240 at 5'9 when I started in June and I am down to 200-205. It is hard at first but you can do it. get your kids involved in helping cook. I cook all weekend for the entire week lunch and dinners broccoli, brown rice, and chicken breasts some beef now and some potatoes. but when I started It was just chicken rice and broccoli or brussel sprouts low sodium or no sodium mrs dash is the best bet. anyway JM and RickRock has you covered. you can do this and we are all here to support and lift you up bro that's what its about here.

Dylan,
Hey man I just watched your 2 part series on HGH pros/cons of use on YouTube. Thanks for posting it man and sharing your knowledge. My cousin is an Army Special Forces soldier and swears some of his buddies have had major quick recoveries from using HGH after some horrific injuries in battle. He recommended it to me for improved overall health and maybe to get me back on my feet from persistent lower back issues and being sedentary for the last 10 years. I truly feel defeated and weak and need help feeling alive again. My diet and exercise has sucked my whole life also, although I’m changing that slowly now. Age seems to be catching up to me now and all of my bad eating, sleeping and lack of exercise habits have me way behind where I would like to be now.

I’m a business owner myself (Sales with a pretty sedentary lifestyle since 2005 when I started my business). In 2005 I was roughly 215-225 lbs. and really my whole adult life (moderately fit/mostly rode mountain bikes to stay healthy) then I started my business, stopped all exercise, picked up the fork and gained 50lbs over the last ten years (I’m 43 now at 280 lbs.!!). My doctors have told me I have metabolic syndrome and need to lower my sugar and sodium intake. They recommend the Mediterranean diet or just low carbs and no sugar, exercise, etc.

So my desire now is to get my shit together, lose weight by eating better and exercising as much as possible but I have ZERO energy and even if I find I have energy I seem to injure my back rather easily, and feel so effin fatigued man! I had lower back nerve block injections 3 times last year to keep myself going. They do help me by the way but I still have to be very careful with it or I’ll be bed ridden for at least days or sometimes longer.

I took synthetic Testosterone (prescribed to me by my Doc for about one year in 2014, then I just decided to stop, I was just worried about long term risks using this synthetic substance) So after a year of being off T injections I went back to my urologist just 3 weeks ago who has now put me on HCG (1.5ml 3x week for 4 weeks, to “kick start” my nuts working again producing Testosterone he says) and also take half of a 50mg Clomid pill twice a week forever after to keep my T levels up. I like this more natural approach to a normal testosterone level of hopefully around 800-900. Without help my T levels will vary from 200-300. But since I just started this method we don’t know yet where I am (I go do labs again next week to see). Anyway I’m hoping raising the T levels again will help me feel better again also. But also hoping HGH can get me further than the Testosterone alone.

Ok so my questions are below regarding HGH. Just wanted to give you some background on me first.

1. If I’m borderline Type 2 diabetic or have Metabolic Syndrome will taking HGH help that or make it worse?
2. Where can I buy good quality HGH? How does one verify it is legit? My cousin in the ARMY said his buddies told him to tell me to go to NAPSGEAR.ORG and to buy a brand called Hygetropin. Your thoughts?
3. I understand ml’s best since that’s what is on the syringes! What dosage is enough to be safe, yet see good results? I want to lose 50lbs and get really fit for once in my life! Just want to have some nice muscles and feel well but not be a real serious body builder.
4. How long should a cycle be for someone like me?
5. I basically have no muscle mass now, if I exercise moderately (3x week for an hour) will I see big results over the cycle? I just want definition and a flat stomach again. Would love for my wife to notice me in shape once again.
6. Any recommendations on Cardio vs. Weights? Any programs you recommend? I have a nice home gym collecting dust right now.

Bro I'm sorry for this lengthy and wordy message, I’m just desperate for help and you seemed to be a trustworthy person just trying to help in the video. Any advice you have for me is welcomed! Thanks in advance for your help.
Sincerely,

JSmith72

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey brother... im extremely sorry for being late on the response... i had a hectic holiday schedule, in and out of town, wifes birthday etc... so forgive me for that...

you have some EXCELLENT advice given thus far... what i can tell you is that hgh is not for you at this time... i think you have a large misconception on it and your not in the area you need to be for it right now... we need to get your diet and training consistent before anything else... your metabolism needs a major jumpstart on top of this... forget hgh and PLEASE forget naps queer, i mean gear... LOL NOT the place you want and for fuck sake, those are not buddies that would recommend something so absurd to you... DO NOT ask them for any sort of advice again, please or your just going to end up hurting yourself...

sarms would be extremely ideal for you at this point... sr9009 reverses metabolic syndrome and would be a perfect way to jumpstart your metabolism... i have a perfect layout for you to get things going

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

hey brother... im extremely sorry for being late on the response... i had a hectic holiday schedule, in and out of town, wifes birthday etc... so forgive me for that...

you have some EXCELLENT advice given thus far... what i can tell you is that hgh is not for you at this time... i think you have a large misconception on it and your not in the area you need to be for it right now... we need to get your diet and training consistent before anything else... your metabolism needs a major jumpstart on top of this... forget hgh and PLEASE forget naps queer, i mean gear... LOL NOT the place you want and for fuck sake, those are not buddies that would recommend something so absurd to you... DO NOT ask them for any sort of advice again, please or your just going to end up hurting yourself...

sarms would be extremely ideal for you at this point... sr9009 reverses metabolic syndrome and would be a perfect way to jumpstart your metabolism... i have a perfect layout for you to get things going

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Thanks Dylan. No worries about the response time man, your guys at AR jumped right in and got me motivated even more with their support in the meantime. Will I need to PCT after this regimen?

I am excited to work hard and be well again but I have to admit that all the talk I've heard of needing to do PCT and the dangers of not doing PCT correctly have me a little freaked out about the dangers of dabbling with hormone balance and the rest. I don't know what to expect as far as how I'll feel emotionally or physically during this regimen course. Can you put me at ease at all on this subject by educating me on what to expect or pointing me to useful videos, etc. explaining it more for someone like me who know nothing about these regimens and SARMS?

My urologist has me currently doing a 4 week course (ending this week actually) of HCG 1.5ml 3 x week and Clomid 25mg 2 x weekly indefinitely to increase my T levels...so would I continue the Clomid I'm already on and add this regimen above you suggest on top of that?

Lastly, can this regimen you recommend (SARMS?) be something I do to just get on track (90 days? 6 mos?) and then just take BCAA's for prolonged every day use going forward? What do you think? Thanks for your help man.
Sincerely,
Jsmith72

I am late to the party as well but I am so glad you found this place Welcome I also was overweight 240 at 5'9 when I started in June and I am down to 200-205. It is hard at first but you can do it. get your kids involved in helping cook. I cook all weekend for the entire week lunch and dinners broccoli, brown rice, and chicken breasts some beef now and some potatoes. but when I started It was just chicken rice and broccoli or brussel sprouts low sodium or no sodium mrs dash is the best bet. anyway JM and RickRock has you covered. you can do this and we are all here to support and lift you up bro that's what its about here.

Thanks bro, very encouraging words! Congrats on losing that weight man, I know that must feel awesome and is a major achievement.

there should be no reason to worry about the sarms effecting your balance negatively. if you go on youtube and watch all the videos by Dylan on each one of these things he has listed for you, you will see that the benefits are incredible. you will have a great sense of well being motivated focused and most of all from the gw and sr your endurance will be crazy. im not sure about stopping the hcg and clomid i do know that it is used for trt now but im not sure why they didn't just put you on test. and yes you will have a mini pct after the sarms.

The sarms are not harsh chemicals to be afraid of wrecking your organs or brain or anything like that it has "steroid" like effects without the negative sides that aas has. check out the vids of Dylan on youtube and in the meantime wait for their answer on the clomid and shit like that. but i am glad you are ready to change and am excited to take this journey with you bro

thanks rockmfhudd
there should be no reason to worry about the sarms effecting your balance negatively. if you go on youtube and watch all the videos by Dylan on each one of these things he has listed for you, you will see that the benefits are incredible. you will have a great sense of well being motivated focused and most of all from the gw and sr your endurance will be crazy. im not sure about stopping the hcg and clomid i do know that it is used for trt now but im not sure why they didn't just put you on test. and yes you will have a mini pct after the sarms.

The sarms are not harsh chemicals to be afraid of wrecking your organs or brain or anything like that it has "steroid" like effects without the negative sides that aas has. check out the vids of Dylan on youtube and in the meantime wait for their answer on the clomid and shit like that. but i am glad you are ready to change and am excited to take this journey with you bro

Top Bottom