napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

clomid

servicemangler

Just throwing this out there because I hear so many people saying this is bunk
Clomid has been shown to raise T levels effectively. In one small study involving 22 men with infertility, a daily dose of 25 mg of clomiphene significantly increased testosterone levels—by 99.2% on average (Liao, 2022). Another study in men with low T (less than 300 ng/dL) who received a daily dose of 25 mg clomiphene also showed significantly higher T levels after 4–6 weeks of treatment (Shabsigh, 2005).
I now it works for me...just saying

i guess im extremely lost here... WHO said clomid was "bunk"??

The complaints about clomid are side effect related, not about it not working... I never see anyone say it does not work and if they did, they would get countless people on them telling them that they would be wrong... There's countless studies showing how well it increase T levels.. So im lost as to what you mean ?

clomid and nolvadex are extremely good drugs that work well and are cheap. great pct options but don't overdose

i guess im extremely lost here... WHO said clomid was "bunk"??

The complaints about clomid are side effect related, not about it not working... I never see anyone say it does not work and if they did, they would get countless people on them telling them that they would be wrong... There's countless studies showing how well it increase T levels.. So im lost as to what you mean ?
I just think it has more benefits than just PCT and per sides I think guys over dose it . Not saying you said its bunk and I generally
go with all your vids

I have just read things about clomid not raising testosterone
im not sure where you have read that because i dont know anyone that would say something that foolish... well... check that.. people say dumb shit daily but i would HIGHLY doubt you are coming across any such stupidity too often...

I just think it has more benefits than just PCT and per sides I think guys over dose it . Not saying you said its bunk and I generally
go with all your vids
you are missing what im saying.. i never said you said that I myself said it.. im curious as to what others said it was bunk because in your post, you used that word.. there are doctors even putting people on clomid for TRT purposes..

i have always preached clomid use in pct.. the issue is long term use of a womens fertility drug is not something i would recommend doing and ive covered it likely 20 million times that the issues with side effects is people using far too much so i guess im just lost at the post in general..

not the facts of the post but the reasoning behind it

you are missing what im saying.. i never said you said that I myself said it.. im curious as to what others said it was bunk because in your post, you used that word.. there are doctors even putting people on clomid for TRT purposes..

i have always preached clomid use in pct.. the issue is long term use of a womens fertility drug is not something i would recommend doing and ive covered it likely 20 million times that the issues with side effects is people using far too much so i guess im just lost at the post in general..

not the facts of the post but the reasoning behind it
I think alot of it has to do with preference with nolva verses clomid. I know I have read on some other forums about guys saying
that clomid cant raise testosterone. I just wanted to see what the smarter guys say about it... That would be you Dylan,, I just dont
want a beat down brother LOL

I think alot of it has to do with preference with nolva verses clomid. I know I have read on some other forums about guys saying
that clomid cant raise testosterone. I just wanted to see what the smarter guys say about it... That would be you Dylan,, I just dont
want a beat down brother LOL
LOLLL NO NO NO bro, this is a million miles from a beatdown LOL but i know what you mean.. im honestly just trying to understand where and who you are getting this from so i can not only correct it but understand what nonsense gets put out there... a lot of times if i dig its to find the extent of the bad info and deciding if it needs to become a video topic.. this is definitely not anything like a beat down though bro!

Dylan definitely has the right intention on this to get the proper information out there!

Clomid has a lot of great uses to boost test. Thats undeniable and cant imagine thst being questioned

Top Bottom