napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does your other half know about your AAS use?

My wife knows about all of it. As a matter of fact, last night when we were leaving to go out for New Years, she stopped by the mail box to collect the mail and I had a USPS box that came, and she was like "is this box illegal or legal stuff? I just don't want to be driving around tonight especially with any illegal drugs in here. If it's illegal stuff we need to take it in the house" LOL

Lmao. Sounds like a solid partner in crime lol. I always believed that your wife/husband should be supportive of your decisions and vice versa.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

So for a fiancé that is ABSOLUTELY against it. I think she still holds a grudge for me going to a doc for TRT, because there's a lawyer commercial for side effects... What would some suggestions be on how to make that approach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Teach her. Everything she sees on tv can't be "the end all, be all" of things. Theres so much BS out there, you just need to educate her. Personally, I look at a wife as a "partner/best friend" and someone who should be there to support you in your decisions. If training and this lifestyle is a passion of yours, than she needs to accept you for who you are and support you. Regardless of legality, think of it tables turned, if she for example loves make up/fashion and regularly indulges, would it be fair for you to deny her of something she loves because you don't "understand" it? Educate her bud. Life is so much nicer when you can be open and treat your wife as a best friend. Hiding and sneaking around only makes things worse when they eventually find out. Education is key.

Teach her. Everything she sees on tv can't be "the end all, be all" of things. Theres so much BS out there, you just need to educate her. Personally, I look at a wife as a "partner/best friend" and someone who should be there to support you in your decisions. If training and this lifestyle is a passion of yours, than she needs to accept you for who you are and support you. Regardless of legality, think of it tables turned, if she for example loves make up/fashion and regularly indulges, would it be fair for you to deny her of something she loves because you don't "understand" it? Educate her bud. Life is so much nicer when you can be open and treat your wife as a best friend. Hiding and sneaking around only makes things worse when they eventually find out. Education is key.

Agree! Listen to this!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Excellent advice right here! ^

I don't have a wife, but I have met a lot of girls that would always put AAS down when the conversation was brought up. Half of them had their tits done and that is the first thing I would bring up, "oh you can pay 4-6K to have a freaking operation but a man can't take a substance that is natural to his body and is safe if used properly? Then I talk about the hair transplants, nose jobs, plastic surgery, smoking, etc....it always shuts them up (not that I have a problem with ANY of it, to each his/her own). If a person goes to argue with me about Steroids they damn well better be prepared and be PERFECT when it comes to their body and what they put in it or I will shut them down (hell I love coffee but I would even argue that if someone put AAS down, oh you drink coffee???? Lets talk about that, LOL). I love arguing for AAS!! I always tell anyone who don't know how hypocritical the public is with regards to steroids just watch the documentary bigger, stronger, faster. From the politicians to the individual who lost his son (I'm sorry for what happened to him but his son was taking multiple drugs and they only focused on AAS he he refused to admit that) it is obvious how stupid the public is with regards to AAS use.

I don't have a wife, but I have met a lot of girls that would always put AAS down when the conversation was brought up. Half of them had their tits done and that is the first thing I would bring up, "oh you can pay 4-6K to have a freaking operation but a man can't take a substance that is natural to his body and is safe if used properly? Then I talk about the hair transplants, nose jobs, plastic surgery, smoking, etc....it always shuts them up (not that I have a problem with ANY of it, to each his/her own). If a person goes to argue with me about Steroids they damn well better be prepared and be PERFECT when it comes to their body and what they put in it or I will shut them down (hell I love coffee but I would even argue that if someone put AAS down, oh you drink coffee???? Lets talk about that, LOL). I love arguing for AAS!! I always tell anyone who don't know how hypocritical the public is with regards to steroids just watch the documentary bigger, stronger, faster. From the politicians to the individual who lost his son (I'm sorry for what happened to him but his son was taking multiple drugs and they only focused on AAS he he refused to admit that) it is obvious how stupid the public is with regards to AAS use.

You need to go be an advocate for us in Washington! lol

Amen brother!

Wife doesn't know. I am very discreet and that is literally the only thing I keep from her. I have a stash of syringes and gear in a box in the bathroom where I know she would never have reason to get in to. I am essentially doing little more than self administered TRT but with slightly higher doses and my first oral next cycle. If I eventually go through a doctor for TRT, then of course she would be made aware.

Wife doesn't know. I am very discreet and that is literally the only thing I keep from her. I have a stash of syringes and gear in a box in the bathroom where I know she would never have reason to get in to. I am essentially doing little more than self administered TRT but with slightly higher doses and my first oral next cycle. If I eventually go through a doctor for TRT, then of course she would be made aware.

Do you ever get whacky? Or is your dose low enough and you're used to it so that you're not prone to any emotional/mental sides?

No, it's usually pretty low. No issues so far (knocks on wood)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The general public have all been brainwashed by media and other outlets that steroids are the devil. It took a while convincing my own wife, but at least she had an open mind and was willing to listen. Now she understands everything completely

Well after my fiancé found the sarms and she did a quick research, she obviously found that "they cause cancer". My response was do as much research that I have and then we will discuss it. But while we were talking about sarms I brought up steroids. I didn't tell her I was taking anything but I used it as a good precursor. Basically said the only reason they are illegal is because of sports. That the ADA, FDA, DEA, and others all testified that they should NOT be illegal and carry no adverse effects of used correctly. She said she can't discuss what she hasn't looked into. So I think in the next few months, I may tell her "I want to add some stuff to further my goals with my body" and bring them up again. We'll see.
I guess I need to start saving articles and research now. So if anyone has some good ones, I would love if you shared them.

Well after my fiancé found the sarms and she did a quick research, she obviously found that "they cause cancer". My response was do as much research that I have and then we will discuss it. But while we were talking about sarms I brought up steroids. I didn't tell her I was taking anything but I used it as a good precursor. Basically said the only reason they are illegal is because of sports. That the ADA, FDA, DEA, and others all testified that they should NOT be illegal and carry no adverse effects of used correctly. She said she can't discuss what she hasn't looked into. So I think in the next few months, I may tell her "I want to add some stuff to further my goals with my body" and bring them up again. We'll see.
I guess I need to start saving articles and research now. So if anyone has some good ones, I would love if you shared them.

I would let her watch bigger faster stronger. and do some google searches with her, and for every bad thing that is said there is something good to say to contradict it. believe me my wife is an old school nurse, and like tadaw27 said I called her out on her tits, and her thyroid and estrogen replacement. I said it aint no different. and after doing some research and letting her know that if it was anything that I would be hurt or crazy on I would stop and she is totally for it now. I mean obviously she don't know that I have tren and eq and a bombs. I mean I have showed them to her but she doesn't know what they are or what they do. but its not worth my relationship if something makes me totally rage which probably wont happen. but I would stop if I felt like I needed to. She knows after 8 months that I am not going to do something unsafe and hell she is running sarms now and im gonna get her ass on some test or sust before 2016 is over. but knowledge is key bro look it up with her and discuss it and set her at ease that you would never do anything unsafe and you will run proper pct, cycle assist etc etc. and once she knows that you will be responsible she will ease off

I would let her watch bigger faster stronger. and do some google searches with her, and for every bad thing that is said there is something good to say to contradict it. believe me my wife is an old school nurse, and like tadaw27 said I called her out on her tits, and her thyroid and estrogen replacement. I said it aint no different. and after doing some research and letting her know that if it was anything that I would be hurt or crazy on I would stop and she is totally for it now. I mean obviously she don't know that I have tren and eq and a bombs. I mean I have showed them to her but she doesn't know what they are or what they do. but its not worth my relationship if something makes me totally rage which probably wont happen. but I would stop if I felt like I needed to. She knows after 8 months that I am not going to do something unsafe and hell she is running sarms now and im gonna get her ass on some test or sust before 2016 is over. but knowledge is key bro look it up with her and discuss it and set her at ease that you would never do anything unsafe and you will run proper pct, cycle assist etc etc. and once she knows that you will be responsible she will ease off

Lol there isn't anything I can put on her like that. And she said just last night she's still upset I got on TRT as fast as I did. Because "you just looked for someone to say yes and that's why you went to a clinic even after the endo who specializes in hormones didn't want to". Lol it's a mess with her. I'm still going to try something. I'll look into the movie. Been wanting to for years but haven't had a chance to view it.

its on Netflix you may have some serious considerations about hitching this one bro if everything is a mess lol

Awesome post man. I have no idea how I would tell my wife. I know for a fact she wouldn't accept it. She would flip out actually. I hate hiding my use from her, It's so nerve racking!!! Hell I even have to ship what I buy elsewhere and then hide it in my house. It actually gets old. I really wish I could include her on my lifestyle. I don't like hiding it from her at all. I know I wouldn't want her to hide something from me. I do feel guilty sometimes. I just don't see telling her about my use because I know how the conversation would go. Option 1- quit and I want be trusted again. Option 2- I'm leaving if I decided to continue. I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

Awesome post man. I have no idea how I would tell my wife. I know for a fact she wouldn't accept it. She would flip out actually. I hate hiding my use from her, It's so nerve racking!!! Hell I even have to ship what I buy elsewhere and then hide it in my house. It actually gets old. I really wish I could include her on my lifestyle. I don't like hiding it from her at all. I know I wouldn't want her to hide something from me. I do feel guilty sometimes. I just don't see telling her about my use because I know how the conversation would go. Option 1- quit and I want be trusted again. Option 2- I'm leaving if I decided to continue. I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

Holy shitzke!

Bud I know your may feel that way, bud there's something women have that I've seen (even with my my wife) that she cares about me first, and things I don't like to tell her actually work out better because she sees that I'm trusting her And want her included. My wife wasn't keen on me cycling, but I listened to all her concerns, and we calmly discussed things.. And guess what..

She running primo next to me haha. She actually asks me to pin her now. Hehe.

I know everyone situation different, but maybe at least try instead of feel defeated.. You may be pleasantly surprised!

Well maybe I can come up with a way to tell my wife and explain things to her. It gets so tiring trying to hide everything ya know. Gotta worry about this and worry about that. Starting to become a hassle.

how bout have a steroid video that discusses the positives of aas on or something and just talk about that, and feel her out and let her know men just like women sometimes need help to feel wanted, sexy, sexual etc no different than a womans hormone treatments it is mostly a natural substance that our body stops or slows on producing. what a lot of them don't understand is when we are not on cycle we don't feel any libido and then you get the "why don't you have sex with me, am I not pretty enuff?" etc but if some of us are on then they say you are gonna roid rage. and after the video if it goes well say well I have been on it for this long and you haven't noticed any roid rage etc

Top Bottom