napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does your other half know about your AAS use?

My wife not only knows, and enjoys pinning me, but also cycles with me. We have no secrets at all. I mean nothing, haha. My family, probably knows bud don't ask.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Pinning you? Wow....sounds really dirty when you say it like that bro!!! Lol

I'm not sure if this subject has been talked about here already, but how many of you have to hide your use or are comfortable with letting your other half know about your AAS use?
I know that in the public eye, we are all frowned upon using steroids. There is no right or wrong answer for this question. And no one will be knocked for having to hide it. There are many reasons for being open about it as well as having to hide your use.
Last yr, I was in a relationship living with a woman, and I did tell her, and she had no problem with it. Although when I left her, I stopped using for a while and ditched my goods at another location and told her I was all done using. The reason being, I know she can be very spiteful, and with me leaving and getting my own place, I wouldn't put it past her to call the fuzz on me.

Wife knows I use "supplements"but doesn't ask/care. I have a great wife!!!

Like you could hide running 6842 ml a week.. Three vials a pin 4 times a day for 75 weeks.. Bahaha

Lol....
Il just get a turkey baster I guess. Sharpen it like a spear head.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Nah I don't inject much though. The lady is cool with it. I tried to get her to do a cc here and there but she just can't figure it out. It's like teaching a bird to make a fist.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I can barely get to my own ass. Have to have the ol lady do it. I'm not going quad.

Yep she got tired of watching me reach around and struggle lol. Quad pins aren't my favorite either.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Not so flexible. My chest gets in my way. I need both hands lol

I have the same issue....simply can't reach it comfortably. I guess I could do it if I didn't try to look while pinning....just not flexible enough

Ha. Fiancé found the sarms stash. "What are these". I think I was able to keep the reaction small by just saying they are just some newer supplements to try out. That was a good reaction. But the aas are hidden way better. That will be hell if she finds those. I had the sarms in a cabinet that houses my teavana tea and set up. She NEVER drinks tea. Well she's sick and wanted some tea and BAM. There's my shit lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girlfriends are one thing but marriage is forever if you cant be completely open and have an understanding with your wife sounds like a longterm uncomfortable situation .plus how do you hide that big cardboard box full of new pins sharps container bunch of vials alcohol prep pads . my wife goes through everything I have no privacy couldnt hide it if i wanted too

Girlfriends are one thing but marriage is forever if you cant be completely open and have an understanding with your wife sounds like a longterm uncomfortable situation .plus how do you hide that big cardboard box full of new pins sharps container bunch of vials alcohol prep pads . my wife goes through everything I have no privacy couldnt hide it if i wanted too

I'm on TRT. So the needles and prep pads are all good. And we live down a mile long dirt road with the mail box at the end. She doesn't stop for the mail 99% of the time unless she is watching for a package. So I'm safe there lol. I will try to bring them up as an "idea" at some point. She has no wants for kids. I want kids. I think that will be my leverage. 1. Why does it matter if my nuts shut off. 2. There my trade off. Lol. In time.

My wife knows about all of it. As a matter of fact, last night when we were leaving to go out for New Years, she stopped by the mail box to collect the mail and I had a USPS box that came, and she was like "is this box illegal or legal stuff? I just don't want to be driving around tonight especially with any illegal drugs in here. If it's illegal stuff we need to take it in the house" LOL

So for a fiancé that is ABSOLUTELY against it. I think she still holds a grudge for me going to a doc for TRT, because there's a lawyer commercial for side effects... What would some suggestions be on how to make that approach?

Top Bottom