napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
DylanGemelli

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bud seems like you know what your talking about with sarms.. Im trying to stay away from prohormones and gear.. Think with alittle help from you i can get the gains i want.. Im 5 10. 215 pounds. 15% body fat.. In good shape strong as hell.. But still want to gain lean muscle and strength.. Would like a stack.. I dislike ostarine but at this point of countless hours of reading.. It could have been fake. Or laced with prohormone.. I was thinking s4 lgd mk 877.. I dont see a stack like that on sarmsx but let me know what i can do while saving money as well
    Hello Dylan. Name is Clint and I was hoping you can answer my question about GW 501516. Since I'm burning the candle at both ends and using to many stims like coffee, does using GW help with elevated cortisol level on a daily other than PCT? Thanks for your time and love the video's! Clint.
    Dylangemelli hi im looking for what to do next ..i took a equepoise and test stack for 90 days 1 cycle never tryed steroids before now i was gonna go with winny but dont like to stay doingthis stuff i also did not to post cycle or nuthing after and finished now 3 weeks ago ..what should i do now on sarms do u sugest?? Dont want the real steroids no more i wasnt feeling that great and is it to late to do a post cycle from u or hct orwhat do ido now im 50 years old 250 plds im solid but not too cutt i want to lose and cutt up now dont want to lose muscle thou..im already feeling like muscles are going down can u give me somethi g to help me get cutt up and lose the fat around stumic area my arems chest ext is rock hard but starting to get man boobs a tiny bit but need to gethard an cutt i was toldto go on winny but im givingup the steroids bad for me i keep hearing also told me i should of donea post cycle of climid or nalv???? Please help mewith what to do now thank you
    Hey Dylan

Mate I'm looking at a some sarms to drop a bit of weight whilst maintaining muscle, dropping bf and gain endurance to be fighting Muay Thai. Im 29 and 5 foot 10 175 pounds and around 12% bf. Was thinking gw1516 and mk2866 for about 12 weeks. Need to drop down to around 160ish pounds. My training is pretty intense as I do a 7km run as a warm up for training then Thai boxing for around an hour 5 - 6 times a week. Would mk-677 be beneficial for the healing or just mk2866 be enough for that? Any help would be awesome mate.
    Hey Dylan I'm not at all referring to steroid use I just wanted your expert opinion on the best sarm stack to burn fat n build some muscles...please point me in the right direction...thank you for your time
    hello Dylan my name giovanni I"m new on this product I had surgery hernia tow months ago I used to wait 170 muscle before that now I wait 158 I back at the gym now I heard about LGD-4033 +s4 I want to put size muses on back no fat so what your advice to star it with thank you
    hello Dylan my name giovanni I"m new on this product I had surgery hernia tow months ago I used to wait 170 muscle before that now I wait 158 I back at the gym now I heard about LGD-4033 +s4 I want to put size muses on back no fat so what your advice to star it with thank you *************
    I am new to SARMs and I was wondering are there any stacks for female cutting,i'm 39 years old on my second-year @ weight training and bulk and clean diet,thankss
    Hi Dylan,

I'm going to be running LGD AND OSTA at 10mg and 20mg for 8 weeks and have nolva and clomid for pct. I also have aromasin on hand, my question is should I use it whilst on cycle or only when gyno symptoms appear? Also what are the dosing protocols.
    Hi dylan. Big fan of your videos. Im new to this forum and sarms. I would have pm you but im not sure how on here. In 1 of your videos you talk about an s4 lgd stack for 12 weeks. Im not sure how to run it or how much i would need to buy etc. Im 27yo. 196lbs. 5'10". BF% not sure of but im not looking to shred until nearer the summer. Any help would be great. Many thanks
    RAD140, MK622, LGD, MK2866, GW510516, Osta
    Looking for advice how/what to run for size, strength and healing. Just got cleared off a pec tear injury/surgery to start training again.
    Thank you.
    Dylan,

Wanted to first say that your videos are excellent - very thorough and informative.

With that, I wanted to ask you about a couple of things. I am "new" to being a regular in the gym. I am 43 years old, 5' 4" and currently approximately 188#. I am not "fat" but I definitely have some "extra" that I want to lose. At the same time, I definitely want to add size / strength, as well as increase my cardio / running ability / times. Ultimately, from what I have been reading / researching, I guess I am wanting to "recomp".

I have recently been doing some research on SARMS and am very interested in the GW and MK-677. I have recently been taking SNS X-Gels, EPI-Plex and AnaBeta Elite along with my pre-workout and Tr1umph / Creatine mix.

I would greatly appreciate any info / guidance you could give me as far as what you think would be a GOOD combination.

Thanks!
    Awesome thanks mate, will order tonight.

Quick question though, will me being 21 affect this as I'm worried about taking testosterone products when I have already got a high amount of test in my system?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom