napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Combatting depression from nandrolone.

How can you guys not of heard of depression from nandrolone? I’m about to get blood work but it’s an extremely popular thing among people. Even more plates more dates has a video about it. But I heard DHTs can help it, something like proviron. Might look into it

How can you guys not of heard of depression from nandrolone? I’m about to get blood work but it’s an extremely popular thing among people. Even more plates more dates has a video about it. But I heard DHTs can help it, something like proviron. Might look into it
It is posted constantly that proviron should be used with it... i never once said i had never heard of it at any time.. its not common with it but when it does happen, more often than not, its because of high dosing, as ive already pointed out in a prior post... if you feel you already know everything about it like you are coming across in this post, why are you asking???

Mood changes such as irritability, insomnia, and depression aren't exclusive to Deca. Steroids, in general, can cause this, and the severity can depend on your dosage.

Top Bottom