napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

IGF-LR3

Doyouevenlift

Been hear some good things about IGF1-LR3. I have always just used HGH. Curious if there is any pros vs cons to switching. Anyone use it and have experience with it? Less water retention by any chance? I was thinking of putting my wife on it.

there is a long list of benefits but you do notice its not commonly used and that is due to the potential side effects... personally, i have always stayed away from it...

IGF-1 is what some call “a growth-promoter” because it has been shown to promote the growth of cancer cells. This is one reason why research suggests that older adults who have lower IGF-1 levels also have a lower risk of developing certain types of cancer, including breast, ovarian, prostate, colorectal and lung cancers. Some studies have found an especially strong association between circulating IGF-1 concentrations and the risk of breast cancer in premenopausal but not postmenopausal women.

Impaired glucose metabolism and hypoglycemia are also causes for concern as well as fatigue, changes in sexual function, retinal edema and possible severe muscle pain...

so as you can see, its not particular worth the risk vs reward... you should always do what you are comfortable with, but i definitely do not advise your wife to be on it.. i would NEVER in a million years, even if you offered me unlimited money, put my wife on it

there is a long list of benefits but you do notice its not commonly used and that is due to the potential side effects... personally, i have always stayed away from it...

IGF-1 is what some call “a growth-promoter” because it has been shown to promote the growth of cancer cells. This is one reason why research suggests that older adults who have lower IGF-1 levels also have a lower risk of developing certain types of cancer, including breast, ovarian, prostate, colorectal and lung cancers. Some studies have found an especially strong association between circulating IGF-1 concentrations and the risk of breast cancer in premenopausal but not postmenopausal women.

Impaired glucose metabolism and hypoglycemia are also causes for concern as well as fatigue, changes in sexual function, retinal edema and possible severe muscle pain...

so as you can see, its not particular worth the risk vs reward... you should always do what you are comfortable with, but i definitely do not advise your wife to be on it.. i would NEVER in a million years, even if you offered me unlimited money, put my wife on it
Wooow ya think I’ll just stick with my HGH lol

if you want to use it then go for it. we have a couple guys who have used it but i agree that HGH makes more sense

Been hear some good things about IGF1-LR3. I have always just used HGH. Curious if there is any pros vs cons to switching. Anyone use it and have experience with it? Less water retention by any chance? I was thinking of putting my wife on it.
Does she have any say in the matter?

Top Bottom