napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My hipocampus.me log

Ok 5th pin in and today was back day. I dont know all the names of the exercises so i wont go into that much detail. Probly bout 23 sets of 12-15 reps. Strength is beginning to kick in as i hit highs on a lot of my reps. Feeling good and pushing hard. Sucks that i have to go to the gym later to avoid the new yrs people. Lol only couple weeks left then itll be good til mid spring when the get ready for summer people come. Weight up some. Feel like im gaining some water but thats to be expected.

Lol yes, worse time of year for the gym. I can't even find close parking in January

Ok 6th pin and today was arm day. Started with warm up set of 12@70lbs then 3x12@ 100 close grip barbell curls then 1x12@100 & 2×12@90 wide grip. Then dumbell curls 3x12@35 with elbow againt knee to isolate the movement to the bicep. Next i do a tricep exercise where u lay on ur back with 40lb dumbells in each arm and drop elbows til they perpendicular with ur body and go over your head like a skull crusher then pull them back and fully extend arms. So its 4 movements that really burn the inner triceps. So 3x12@40 then 3x12 @ 42.5 hammer curls. Then 3x12@80 tricep pushdowns and then 3 sets of some finishing exercises. Im beginning to see some changes in my body. A little more definition and vascularity. Not a lot but its starting. Ive reduced my carbs from my original plan a bit and its definately helping.

Here is a pic of me currently. Im a little washed out b coz of the light but o well i have only myself to impress lol
2mcuec9.jpg

nice pic not sure where you started or if you posted a before pic but seems like you are making progress. I just started today on my run with HIPO proviron cant wait to feel it kickin in.

Not sure you feel anything kick in on proviron. After a while you just feel better.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

well ya the libido, hardness etc not an emotional feeling I used Biotech on my last run and thought it was good, spreading the love to HIPO and its bayer pharma so how can you go wrong

So been gone a few days as i cant access ar through tapatalk. First time using actual website. Anyways cycle progressing good. Sunday did chest. The pic was from a few days ago.

Ok today was shoulder day and pin day. First day with a new brand of pins too, but i dont like them. Gonna have to go back to my old supplier. Pip is getting better and lasting less and less. Ive lowered my carb intake a little. Eating more complex carbs and less simple carbs in the form of white rice. Im seeing some changes but still too soon yet. Noticing small changes and getting excited as i near the kickin time of the long test esters and the tren. Should be end of the week or beginning of next. Plan on doing bloods in 2 weeks. A month in should be a good time.

Today was leg day. Of course gym was packed but i didnt care. did bout 10 sets for quads then 5 sets for calves aome abductors and adductors and hamstring work. Then did bout 9 sets of ab work. I really feel im making the most progress on my legs lately. I neglected them for the first 2 yrs of lifting but have really made them a focal point the last 2 yrs. Starting to get some good definition and shape. I have so much energy at the gym. Worked out for little over an hour but coulda went another hour. As an older guy its like the fountain of youth. The veins are becoming more noticeable as well. Really starting to pop in my arms and shoulders but also in my legs. Im naturally veiny so im very curious what tren/winstrol/anavar will do. Pip has really faded now. Guess i just had to get used to the esters. Up til now ive only used e&c esters. Weight is up to 215 so 10lb increase. Im sure mostly water but im still pretty lean. Im not very estro sensitive but i tried the pe aromasin. It dropped my estro pretty fast. I was pretty impressed. I know the symptoms of low estro very well as i have had many problems with it in the past.

Today was arm day. Bout 27 sets of 10-15. With 5 sets of 15 ab work. Weight is 218 but im also seeing some recomp. Vascularity is definately getting more pronounced. Sweating more at night as well. Sometime nights worse than others. The lower carbs is thinning out my stubborn lower ab fat but im still eating plenty of complex carbs and rice pre and post workout.

Today was chest day and i had a really good session. Felt strong and stamina was great. went up in weight and reps on most lifts. The tren is really starting to kick in. Gotta watch my attitude because i can be an asshole....especially on tren. Got some tren rage b coz stupid ass blair walsh missed a 27yd field goal that would have won the game over the seahawks!!! J/k i was pissed tho.

I had already said it once but, really, I won't get tired of saying it: You are doing and amazing job with this log, joonp. I´m very proud of you!

Keep going :)

Hipo

Top Bottom