napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My hipocampus.me log

joonp

As you may deduce from the title this is a hipocampus.me sponsored log. I was chosen to run a complete cycle as well as get bloods and log it. Today the oils arrived so today will be first pin.
1-12 sust 250 eod
1-10 tren e200 eod (may switch to 2x a week)
6-12 30mg oxandrosta ed
6-12 30mg stanasto ed

12.5 mg pe aromasin as needed ( im not very gyno sensitive
Have caber on hand as well

13-14 1000 hcg
13-14 25mg osta ed
15-18 clomid 50mg
15-18 nolva 40mg

I will be shooting for 300-350g of protein per day and 300-400 carbs. Spread out through 6 meals a day on days i dont work i usually get 7 meals in. Only one meal will consist of a shake. The basic layout is thus although it does switch around a bit.

1st meal 50g protein low carb shake
2nd meal 7g of lean meat, cup rice or potato and veggie
3rd meal same as 2nd
4th meal same as second
5th meal 8 whole eggs and cup of oatmeal
6th meal same as 2nd

I usually eat an apple a day as a snack and drink 1-1.5 gallons of water

My workouts consist of 1 body part per session plus ab workout at end. i will go into more detail further as i hate to read long boring posts lol

2lx8fg3.jpg

looks awesome brother... please post this in the forum it belongs though... there is a dedicated section to cycle logs and the main forum is definitely not the place for it.. i went ahead and moved it for you...

this should be a bad ass cycle... you have extremely high quality here so you should see very strong results...

hell yes im excited as well, post some before pics as well so we can bash yo ass if we catch you slippin in a cheeseburger or some shit

looks awesome brother... please post this in the forum it belongs though... there is a dedicated section to cycle logs and the main forum is definitely not the place for it.. i went ahead and moved it for you...

this should be a bad ass cycle... you have extremely high quality here so you should see very strong results...
Thanx i missed the cycle log section when i created it

hell yes im excited as well, post some before pics as well so we can bash yo ass if we catch you slippin in a cheeseburger or some shit
I will be the first to admit im not 100% on diet. I cheat here and there. Keeps my sanity. I dont compete so a cheat here and there wont hurt. my goal is to try to get to 9% bf so imma have to put in the sacrifice tho

Ok last night pinned for the first time in my right quad. I only pin in my quads. Since i usually only do long esters its not bad doing each side once a week. I still dont like pinning but its a necessary evil all in the name of gainzzzz!!! Anyways had some pip all day but got better as the day went on and is much better now. Was feeling a little sick earlier and had to force myself to eat. Got all my meals in. Ate all the protein and veggies but the rice was not happening so didnt get all my carbs today. Im sure i will more than make up for it over xmas. Anyways didnt think i would make the gym but forced myself to go and while it wasnt great but it turned out decent. Was gonna do legs but pip was bothering me so put it off and did shoulders instead. I have a planned workout for each body part but adapt if people are using equipment b coz i dont like to wait. So instead of seated barbell presses i did dumbell presses. 12x65, 12x 75, 12x80 for 3 sets. Next side raises 12x35 for 3 sets. I dont do normal way. I raise in seated position and hold at top for 1 sec and then lower 2 secs. I find this works well for me and really burns the shoulder. Next front raises same method 12x30 for 3 sets. I dont alternate sides but do both at same time. 30lb dumbells in each hand. Next i did a rear delt exercise i dont know the name 12x40 for 3 sets. Then i did front and back shoulder raises with a barbell. Front 12x285 for 3 sets and back 12x125 for 4 sets. Then side cable raises to do a final burn 3x12 for 3 sets each side. Then leg raises 4x15 for my daily ab work. I tend to not go as heavy right now and instead focus on time under tension. Right now im in the 10-15 rep range. Really focusing on getting a good contraction and extension with a good squeeze on the muscle throughout.

So second pin today. An early xmas gift showed up...IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/mm3ga1.jpg[/IMG

Let me comment on customer service. All questions were answered quickly and fully given the international time difference. This was for a freebie. So im sure a paid order would be well taken care of. Came with tracking numbers. Unfortunately once it came to the us the postal service didnt provide tracking. Required signature but the usps lets anyone sign for it. Took bout 2.5 weeks but given the holiday season i would say thats very good.

I missed the log!

I´m so happy you were selected to write it all!

I´ll be following your updated closely :)

Enjoy the cycle and the products. I´m sure we will love reading you!

Hipocampus.me

I missed the log!

I´m so happy you were selected to write it all!

I´ll be following your updated closely :)

Enjoy the cycle and the products. I´m sure we will love reading you!

Hipocampus.me
Thanx im sure it will be a very successful cycle and i will see good progress. Thank you again for the opportunity.

Top Bottom