napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise for women

Mapi89

Sorry, I finally somehow figured out how to start a topic.
I'm a bikini competitor, and I'm clean bulking. Training 5 days a week , with a decent amount of carbs.
This is my first cycle, taking eq, and no I'm not running it with anything else, my friend, the one who told me what to take after bothering him for months, told me as woman I don't need to take much so I didn't wanna take something I don't know much about and I would most likely regret it, what should I do? How should I take it and about the side effect, the breaking out. Thank you

Re: RE: Equipoise for women

Mapi89 said:
Sorry, I finally somehow figured out how to start a topic.
I'm a bikini competitor, and I'm clean bulking. Training 5 days a week , with a decent amount of carbs.
This is my first cycle, taking eq, and no I'm not running it with anything else, my friend, the one who told me what to take after bothering him for months, told me as woman I don't need to take much so I didn't wanna take something I don't know much about and I would most likely regret it, what should I do? How should I take it and about the side effect, the breaking out. Thank you
If i remember correctly from your other post, you are running 1ml of EQ per week which was either 300 or 400mg twice per week. That's far too high for a female and why you are experiencing those side effects. Your side should be started around 50mg per week up to 150mg per week max depending on sides and how you respond. You should drop your dose down asap, and it should make a significant difference. The bad part is that EQ is such a long ester it may take a few weeks to clear out from the high dose

oh my G'd!! Yesss that was definite too much for me, I'll cut by hat ASAP, I cut it for a week. The side effects that bother me the most was the extreme desire to eat all the time and the breaking out that now will definitely go down. Should I only take it for.16 weeks or if I go longer it's ok? I'm not looking for a quick fix up, I'm more for the long and steady gains.

Re: RE: Re: Equipoise for women

Mapi89 said:
oh my G'd!! Yesss that was definite too much for me, I'll cut by hat ASAP, I cut it for a week. The side effects that bother me the most was the extreme desire to eat all the time and the breaking out that now will definitely go down. Should I only take it for.16 weeks or if I go longer it's ok? I'm not looking for a quick fix up, I'm more for the long and steady gains.
I would stick to 16-20 weeks. Anywhere in there is a good length to run EQ

Mapi89 said:
Would you recommend taking something after this cycle?

Yes, actually sarms make a very good bridge between cycles. I have no problem setting something up for you if you'd like. Here is a very good one, and optimal to recomp between cycles

MK-2866 12.5mg ED
S4 25-50mg ED (ramped slowly)
GW 20mg ED

These are all available in the highest quality from www.pureessencesarms.com

As I told you before this is my first cycle and my first time using steroid so I do not understand anything you wrote down :/
Mk?ed? S4?gw?

Re: RE: Re: Equipoise for women

Mapi89 said:
As I told you before this is my first cycle and my first time using steroid so I do not understand anything you wrote down :/
Mk?ed? S4?gw?
Those are all sarms and sold at the link I provided for you. They are addressed extremely effective, not steroids, and very safe for females. Check out our sarms and peptide section for more info on them. Also Dylan (our admin) has done several videos on sarms for YouTube you can check out in our videopedia section as well.

You can also ask any questions in here you want as well, and we can provide any information you may need to aid your goals the best. We look out for all of our members here, and treat everyone as family. Anything you need don't hesitate to ask!

Mapi89 said:
Mk?ed? S4?gw?

rick laid it out perfectly... go to www.pureessencesarms.com and read my articles on sarms under knowledge is power... I have done several videos on youtube as well... this is a link to my channel... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdT ... ujxQgFa-kw

do some reading and then let me know and i will help you and get you all set up...

Mapi89 said:
Mk?ed? S4?gw?

spend some time reading here. your going to need to teach yourself quite a bit before you can embrak on using anabolics as a woman. Men even have a tough time.......Women have it super tough.

Make sure you know exactly what you are getting yourself into so you do not regret what you did.

85% of these compounds can turn a woman into 50% of a man in 4-6wks......

do not let that be you. The sarms Dylan & Rick picked out are ideal because they dont have the punch in terms of gains & side effects like tes/EQ/mast/tren/winny/anavar/drol/deca/GH/etc/etc/etc do. So its like getting your feet halfway wet.

you wont see the big, powerful gains....but you will not put yourself at risk of the side effects either......They will still be able to add muscle and burn fat at 3-5x the natural rate so go for them and while on this shorter run your going to learn everything you can.

Knowledge is power in this game, the statement could not be any more clear. Once you can tell us all about what your going to run go nuts, til than, take it slow.

Go for the triple stack and run it 8wks. spend 8wks reading/learning and let us know how it went, then let us know what you have up your sleeve next.

GL

I would not suggest Equipoise (Boldenone) for a female even in low doses, Primobolan is what you should use with a maximum dose of 200mg per week and even then you could do just fine on low dose Anavar and Clebuterol only. As a bikini competitor you also do not want to appear too muscular or hard, I am an IFBB judge and we mark down bikini competitors who are even slightly too muscular or hard.

It depends entirely on the girl and the goals. For bikini competitors I would definitely go the primo route for sure. For more physique driven female competitors, I would go the equipoise route myself. I'm working with a close female friend right now that is about 11 weeks in on EQ and having very good results with no side effects to speak of. She's at 100mg per week right now. She also has a log going in the log section

Honestly dude in bikini I wouldn't put any chick on bold or even primo. Most of them are not using gear for that class.

I wouldn't even consider any of it till I saw what the npc is going to do. The rules and criteria for this class is supposed to change drasticly. Just like men's physique. LESS MUSCLE...

Even last year the very few I did help get ready for a show in bikini class. Only did low dose anavar. Just old friends from back home but they both placed 1st and 2nd in california.

It's diet dude. Especially in that class. I wouldn't even mess with eq at all for a bikini competitor.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Honestly dude in bikini I wouldn't put any chick on bold or even primo. Most of them are not using gear for that class.

I wouldn't even consider any of it till I saw what the npc is going to do. The rules and criteria for this class is supposed to change drasticly. Just like men's physique. LESS MUSCLE...

Even last year the very few I did help get ready for a show in bikini class. Only did low dose anavar. Just old friends from back home but they both placed 1st and 2nd in california.

It's diet dude. Especially in that class. I wouldn't even mess with eq at all for a bikini competitor.

For bikini I would agree with you. Diet is everything in that class, and bikini competitors don't want to come in too hard or conditioned either. I wouldn't personally out them on any injectable. Like you said, the most I would recommend for bikini would be low dose anavar at maybe 10mg

If she's running gear and actually hitting it hard and seeing strong results she needs to look at a different class.

I'm actually really interested to see the new take this year and just how much they wana cut muscle back.

Single compound for bikini if any .too much gear for bikini is how you get figure competors lol. Some girls do well with EQ but not bikini and definately not first cycle EQ is a crazy long ester if you start getting sides and stop it could take 5 or 6 weeks too subside run orals that require daily dosing and at the first sign of trouble just stop safest way

The upside too female use is at any given time you can just stop use with no issues because you dont really need testosterone but if you run stuff like EQ and Deca when the sides start you have too wait it out and hope they dont get worse

One of my clients trains physique girls and bikini girls. They just went 1,2,3 at their last event. They run Vermodje prop, Vermodje anavar, t3, Norditropin GH, and lipotropic injections. All low dose of course.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom