napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Npp Info?

you can pin it once a week but i just don't feel the same when i do that... i have always been one to go twice a week... im not saying its a must but i feel a fuck of a lot better that way and i always feel i just overall make better progress that way...
I definitely feel that way with test... I'm going to start splitting the Deca and see if I notice a difference as well... Thx

It really wouldn't make a difference either way in my opinion. But since you are already doing two pins a week for your test, I'd just go ahead and split the deca dose too. You're already doing two injections so why not?
I agree... I guess I was being lazy and didn't put enough thought into it...

So it's better than deca? I'm trying to run deca and tbol with some t400 I got here. Would this be a better option?
Some may not agree but if you have never done Deca, I would start with NPP. I don't think that you said that but just in case I'm putting it out there. My personal rule is that if I am new to a compound, I find the shortest Ester possible and run it first. That way, if it doesn't agree with me, I'm not stuck with it for weeks. I can alter the dose or quit all together and it is gone quickly.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Some may not agree but if you have never done Deca, I would start with NPP. I don't think that you said that but just in case I'm putting it out there. My personal rule is that if I am new to a compound, I find the shortest Ester possible and run it first. That way, if it doesn't agree with me, I'm not stuck with it for weeks. I can alter the dose or quit all together and it is gone quickly.

I don't disagree with that at all. Deca can be a tough compound to recover from because of how long it takes to clear, so I'm a lot more comfortable recommending NPP first instead of deca. I ran NPP 3 different cycles before touching deca. As a matter of fact right now I'm running deca for the first time ever.

Yeah man. Nandrolone has some hefty sides for some. I'd much rather back off of NPP when they come than have to figure a caber dose that works. Caber sides can be brutal.

i like that thought process as well... its especially important with tren but i definitely see how it applies to any scenario... nice post

Ha! Imagine diving head first into Tren E on your first run.

I've also heard the sides are not as bad on Tren E as they are on A... Do you think starting with a low dose of 150 (75x2) on a first tren run with Tren E would be a really bad idea? I've been weighing this thought in my head if I ever decide to run it...

I hope I don't derail this thread but the door is open... Lol

I've also heard the sides are not as bad on Tren E as they are on A... Do you think starting with a low dose of 150 (75x2) on a first tren run with Tren E would be a really bad idea? I've been weighing this thought in my head if I ever decide to run it...

;sides are not worse on tren ace at all... that's ridiculous... starting with a low dose on a first run is a great idea... however i just want you to be aware that tren ace is not going to carry more sides and its a great way to get started.. either way is fine and 150 is a great starting point...

I would start with Ace. Tren is no joke. It's awesome for its purpose but if you have a family, job, relationships....... Find out how it works with you first. Play it safe my man.

I am not aware of e having less sides than Ace but I've only run Ace and it's likely that as long as I live with my wife and kids, I won't run it again. I am not as good of a husband, father, or person for that matter on Tren. I need to be alone for a couple of months for that one.

I would start with Ace. Tren is no joke. It's awesome for its purpose but if you have a family, job, relationships....... Find out how it works with you first. Play it safe my man.

I am not aware of e having less sides than Ace but I've only run Ace and it's likely that as long as I live with my wife and kids, I won't run it again. I am not as good of a husband, father, or person for that matter on Tren. I need to be alone for a couple of months for that one.

ive been there as well and as i admitted, it was my fault for running too much but it made me an emotional roller coaster and although when i was in the gym and bedroom i had the feelings of an immortal, it made me disgusted with myself by my attitude and i was just an emotional wreck... at a lower dose, you can still get A LOT of benefit but not have to deal with all the other sides and nastiness that comes along with use... it just needs to be understood thoroughly and ran with extreme caution and care

ive been there as well and as i admitted, it was my fault for running too much but it made me an emotional roller coaster and although when i was in the gym and bedroom i had the feelings of an immortal, it made me disgusted with myself by my attitude and i was just an emotional wreck... at a lower dose, you can still get A LOT of benefit but not have to deal with all the other sides and nastiness that comes along with use... it just needs to be understood thoroughly and ran with extreme caution and care
Yeah. I maxed out at 250mg week and I was nutty as can be. My wife had never seen my eyes water, close to tears till Tren........but I was much stronger than I had or have ever been. It does its job.

Thanks for sharing that info fellas... I still have time but I like to talk about it sometimes because it definitely intrigues me. I'm definitely a low dose guy... Deca @ 150 is keeping me happy right now...

Thanks for sharing that info fellas... I still have time but I like to talk about it sometimes because it definitely intrigues me. I'm definitely a low dose guy... Deca @ 150 is keeping me happy right now...

im so glad that you are also seeing the validity and effectiveness behind the low dose protocol... remember, its much easier to start low and then increase as opposed to the method of going too high and then dropping when its too late already... very wise move and honestly, sometimes when you see how effective dosing patterns are, there's no need to increase whatsoever...

If anyone is interested, I did a test and npp log awhile back. It might give some info. Even if only a small amount. I liked npp a lot. However pinning eod sucked when deca can be done 1 time a week. But you gotta know how you react first. That's why I tried the npp first. I had zero sides and all gains.

Top Bottom