napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diet advice

So when ever i wake up in the morning, i eat good and clean. Usualy a chicken breast, sometimes eggs and oatmeal. Once i get to work, i have 2 protein shakes and a pb and j sandwich over the course of 8 hours. The problem however is when i get out of work, i am starving. I go to the gym after work but i dont like to workout on a empty stomach. on my way home, before the gym i usualy get fsat food, i try to make it as healty as possible, but well fast food is no good. I usualy get subway or grilled chicekn sandwich. after workout il eat chicken breast, and protein shake. I am overeating. But i have no idea how to control it better.

It all comes down to pre-planning bud. Why not pack extra meals? You can get your first meal in the morning before work. 1 to 2 meals while you're at work and 1 meal immediately when you get off. It can even be a light meal that's easily digested so when you get home you can prepare to go to the gym. You can consume an intra workout shake while you're training and/or have a post workout shake. Then once you get home, have a couple good post workout meals. Easily that's 6 or so meals if you count the liquid intra/post shake. Focus on whole foods bud. Pre-plan, cook, and pack your meals. The goal is to have control.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

So when ever i wake up in the morning, i eat good and clean. Usualy a chicken breast, sometimes eggs and oatmeal. Once i get to work, i have 2 protein shakes and a pb and j sandwich over the course of 8 hours. The problem however is when i get out of work, i am starving. I go to the gym after work but i dont like to workout on a empty stomach. on my way home, before the gym i usualy get fsat food, i try to make it as healty as possible, but well fast food is no good. I usualy get subway or grilled chicekn sandwich. after workout il eat chicken breast, and protein shake. I am overeating. But i have no idea how to control it better.

Bro, you are going to have to do a much better job with your diet if you are expecting to go anywhere with this lifestyle. You need to cook up and portion out food ahead of time to,prepare you for the work week. That's exactly what I do, and take a whole lunchbox full of Tupperware containers to work. I portion out my meals with chicken, fish, turkey along with rice or sweet potato and a green veggie like broccoli or asparagus to go with it. I pick about 3 days per week and make up food in bulk, and they are all portioned off at that time so I can grab them and throw them in my lunchbox in the morning.

You definitely need to get away from just protein shakes and a PB and jelly sandwich during the day. That's not going to do anything for you. And picking up fast food as a preworkout meal is a terrible move. Your whole diet needs redone bro

It all comes down to pre-planning bud. Why not pack extra meals? You can get your first meal in the morning before work. 1 to 2 meals while you're at work and 1 meal immediately when you get off. It can even be a light meal that's easily digested so when you get home you can prepare to go to the gym. You can consume an intra workout shake while you're training and/or have a post workout shake. Then once you get home, have a couple good post workout meals. Easily that's 6 or so meals if you count the liquid intra/post shake. Focus on whole foods bud. Pre-plan, cook, and pack your meals. The goal is to have control.

That's exactly correct. Great advice. It's really not that complicated at all, and very easy to do. You just have to get the routine and plan together to have everything prepared ahead of time.

Rick and Maxx are correct. You can pick up a foreman grill and make your chicken breast lean meats fish on there. I prepare my meals for the week. On sunday I cook my meals its 1-2 hours total prep and cook. I also have a rice cooker with a steam option where i steam my veggies. You need fiber also bro alot of ppl leave this out of their diet. This lifestyle is not easy if it was everyone would be fit.. Rick Rock has a stickey on this forum diet 101 great info.. I have dieted down from 215lbs to 160lbs without any use of AAS this was all clean foods and training my ass off. When i bulk I eat fast food but all in moderation the fast food macro rati0 is horrible including the sodium is high. Look at it like this I have eaten a big mac meal from Mcedees and i was full all day long I made a home made big mac healthy version and I was hungry 2 hours later see the difference... if you fail to prepare then are going to prepare to fail.. Good luck bro...

this is all mental bro... you need to be taking in more water and fiber during the day to trick yourself into feeling full... you can use something like ephedrine during the day as well but you need to get a grapefruit in there, or something else fiber rich... try an apple as well... on the way home you could have a can of tuna with some plain greek yogurt etc... your very close but shit like subway is horrible... its full of sodium and other nasty additives and its just horrible... you can do it but its up to you... you have to space things probably and dont starve yourself or what happens is you go crazy and need to over eat... vegetables can really make you feel full... i often have those after the gym when im my hungriest with a protein drink so i wont over eat... i literally have like 3-4 servings of zuchini, mushrooms and green peppers...

Yeah gotta pack a lunch man. Your losing the battle if you dont feed the machine! I do like RickRock and pack all my meals in advance its so easy. Your going to notice your lifts will be way better when you eat right. When i need a quick meal on the go I buy Okios Greek triple zero, zero fat, zero added sugar, zero atificial sweetener. You can get anywhere and it has 15grams of protein per 5.3oz! Add some nuts and BOOM! Healthy Fats, Fiber, Protein.

Your going to have to prepare your food better brother. Just pack your stuff the night before it's pretty easy when you get in a routine. Also I have another question, why not workout in the am then start your day?

Yeah gotta pack a lunch man. Your losing the battle if you dont feed the machine! I do like RickRock and pack all my meals in advance its so easy. Your going to notice your lifts will be way better when you eat right. When i need a quick meal on the go I buy Okios Greek triple zero, zero fat, zero added sugar, zero atificial sweetener. You can get anywhere and it has 15grams of protein per 5.3oz! Add some nuts and BOOM! Healthy Fats, Fiber, Protein.

That triple zero banana creme is actually really good

As Dylan mentioned above, water intake is a key part of staying full. That's the key right...don't get to where you are starving. Eating proper meals throughout the day and getting a gallon of water will keep your insulin from spiking or getting low. This will keep you from having that feeling of wanting to eat everything in sight. Another key is tracking calories. You will be amazed at how much food you can actually eat if it is clean and you track it.

I used to drive for most of my job so fast food was the easiest option. But like Dylan said, its mental. At night I liked to make 3 chicken breast meals with a bit of brown rice and somethimg like green beans or another lean meat with sweet potato. Apple sauce is a staple too. I'd also pack a small cup of oatmeal, a shake and some protien bars. A lot of the time you'll have some left over for the next day. Here's a bunch of easy and fast things to eat between chicken meals:

Wheat or sprouted grain toast with natural pb
Cup of tuna with olive oil (seasoned with onion powder)
Cup of oatmeal
Cup of apple sauce
Celery and carrots with hummus or pb
Mid morning casien and whey shake in almond milk with pb
Bottles of water with those sugar free flavor packets (I prefer the Crush grape and orange)

These little things in between small Chicken/Turkey meals are perfect. If you're in a rush; make some wraps and fill them with chicken and veggies. Quick meals with the proper nutrients to fuel your day and workouts. This also makes it super easy to manage your macros. Eating like this helped me lean out in the best way possible.

No I haven't. Is that a seasonal one? I haven't seen it..lol does sound good though

I went to Walmart earlier and all they had was the Oikos Reg pumpkin pie one so I asked the guy working in the dairy section and said they would be getting one more shipment of the triple zero one in

I went to Walmart earlier and all they had was the Oikos Reg pumpkin pie one so I asked the guy working in the dairy section and said they would be getting one more shipment of the triple zero one in
That does sound good. I'll keep an eye out..

I'll have to take a look and see. I'd like to try that out

Top Bottom