napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to tighten lose skin after kids??

JackSteel

Banned
So my girlfriend hates her stretch marks and skin from pregnancy. She's tried all kinds of stuff but I don't want to really get into it because I don't want to make her think it's a big deal to me. What if anything have you ladies done that works to tighten back up?
Increased growth hormone comes to mind so I've tried suggesting high intensity full body workouts to her and I've suggested collagen when she asked once. I've thought SR9009 could help but I really have no clue. What's the secret???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I wonder if she supplemented with Semorelin if that would help. I know the anti aging clinics in FL are big on prescribing it

Even if she drops body fat and gets really thin the skin will always be there. In some capacity. Sometimes skin stretches so far it wont go back. Where a mini tuck or tummy tuck is needed

PHURIOUS

Sadly... i don't have an answer...same going on here. Im using the sr9009..but im only 3 weeks into it. So cant tell you much there. Ive had 2 c-sections and though im going at this hard im afraid at this point a tummy tuck may be the only option. But im not giving up hope in dieting an excercise for at least another year!
Now if she had her kids naturally she should be able to tone it up but the stretch marks probably wont go away. They will lighten up but thats about it

What is semorelin???

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sadly... i don't have an answer...same going on here. Im using the sr9009..but im only 3 weeks into it. So cant tell you much there. Ive had 2 c-sections and though im going at this hard im afraid at this point a tummy tuck may be the only option. But im not giving up hope in dieting an excercise for at least another year!
Now if she had her kids naturally she should be able to tone it up but the stretch marks probably wont go away. They will lighten up but thats about it

What is semorelin???

The best way to make a tummy tuck look great and he the most succesful is to get as lean as u can naturally. And the trimming of skin is much easier. Which will make for a better finished product surgery wise. So keep at it cause you are doingg great

PHURIOUS

I don't want to sound negative, but I don't think you can do much without surgery. If it's that bad.
Stuff like that would never bother me. I consider it beauty marks from delivering a beautiful baby into the world. I'm sure you think the same, but I know it always bothers them….

I don't want to sound negative, but I don't think you can do much without surgery. If it's that bad.
Stuff like that would never bother me. I consider it beauty marks from delivering a beautiful baby into the world. I'm sure you think the same, but I know it always bothers them….

Well I've seen women who get rid of it or at least have it get better from fitness and diet but they're usually younger. I believe it can regenerate but I think it takes a lot of work and doing things like oils and things that get blood flowing through the area to get elasticity to return. If an 80 year old woman can get a six pack (which I've seen without steroids) I believe it's possible. I think it's probably diet and staying away from toxic every day things in foods, alcohol, etc. I'm just looking for something a little easier because she's not quite as disciplined in paying attention to what goes into her body as I am.
It's not that it's REALLY bad it's just noticeable.

[email protected]

What about low dose hgh. Like 1-2 iu at night for antiaging

PHURIOUS

I do think everyone is diff. I've seen women that had 4 kids in a bikini and you'd never know she had any kids.

I do think everyone is diff. I've seen women that had 4 kids in a bikini and you'd never know she had any kids.

Ya my gf had one kid. But barely got any marks on her butt hip area. So faint u cant even tell and none on her stomach. She got very lucky

PHURIOUS

I have the same problem. A little loose skin on my stomach from when I got off opiates. I put on 50 pounds of fat in a month and a half. The only way I got it to start to go away was a severe calorie deficit while running a tren cycle. I hear there are certain oils that help a decent amount.

Yeah I don't think she'd be into that though. But mk677 she'd be open to so that may be what I recommend one day.

[email protected]

I think MK-677 is a very good option, especially for its effects on skin, etc. probably not a bad idea to stack that with SR9009 and GW as well. Obviously the workouts and proper diet to go along with it too, but that's the route I would recommend to her

What is semorelin???

I do think c-sections are rough on the stomach more so than natural childbirth. My wife had our first child naturally and her stomach came back flat as a board. Our second child was an emergency c section and her stomach didn't come back as well as 1st time. It bothers her and it's not even that bad to me.

Top Bottom