napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Posting in the proper sections!!!! Please read!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
EVERYONE... this is now the second time I have had to address this... Its getting quite tiring to have to move threads on a daily basis because you can't seem to figure out where things should be posted... Kids in elementary would be able to clearly see that every section is marked... If you have an anabolic question or comment, IT GOES IN THE ANABOLIC section... DONT POST IN THE LOG SECTION IF ITS NOT A LOG! The MAIN FORUM is for updates, news and just bull shit chit chat... NOT for the other questions... ITS NOT HARD... Please start to follow this... It just wastes so much extra time to move them every single day on top of just being annoying.. If you have trouble following that then how in the world could you really understand how to use supplements, anabolics etc... ??? Please just follow this

I'm on another forum for saltwater reef aquariums and they call what you call the Main Forum, "The Lounge". Everyone knows they can go to the lounge to chit chat about whatever. Honestly at first the Main Forum confused me until it was explained. So I can see how a new member might be confused. Just my 2 cents...

Main forums and general discussions have always been riddled with out of place topics on all the forums I've ever been on.

It seems there is still a large lack of understanding how to do this? what is the malfunction here everyone??? is it really too much to ask to post in the proper section... ive just got on for the day and already had to move several threads... ITS NOT DIFFICULT TO POST IN THE PROPER SECTIONS! if you cannot figure out how to do this, how in the world could you safely use steroids or enhancers? seriously???

It has certainly gotten out of hand. Especially with threads going into the main forum that don't belong there and belong in the anabolics section or somewhere else.

Please pay attention to the topic the thread is about and put it in the proper forum. It becomes quite tedious to try and keep on moving these things guys

I'll try to keep my eyes out more for this to help out. You shouldn't have to do this D. That's what you have "Us" worker bee's for!

I'll try to keep my eyes out more for this to help out. You shouldn't have to do this D. That's what you have "Us" worker bee's for!

I appreciate it bro but in reality its not something any of us should have to worry about but you know how i am with order and precision... I appreciate it... Hopefully more people will start to use common sense

I appreciate it bro but in reality its not something any of us should have to worry about but you know how i am with order and precision... I appreciate it... Hopefully more people will start to use common sense

I understand, but this place brings in a lot of noobs. Mostly I think from ppl searching youtube (You are doing something right! LOL) And I honestly think a lot have never even been on a message board. So I think when they get on, they don't even know where to start. I know it was like this when I first got on any type of forum. Not making excuses of anyone, but this could be part of the problem.

I understand, but this place brings in a lot of noobs. Mostly I think from ppl searching youtube (You are doing something right! LOL) And I honestly think a lot have never even been on a message board. So I think when they get on, they don't even know where to start. I know it was like this when I first got on any type of forum. Not making excuses of anyone, but this could be part of the problem.

This is my experience. I've been on several boards now over the years and this has always been an issue. Having said that, giving a reminder from time to time does seem to help, but in my experience it never goes away. I understand the frustration, I've moderated before and it's the last thing you want to have to deal with when you have many other things on the board you'd prefer to address. Thanks for putting up with it for us :)

For some yes but laziness and lack of care etc is abundant... I mean using a forum is something a kindergartener could do

This is my experience. I've been on several boards now over the years and this has always been an issue. Having said that, giving a reminder from time to time does seem to help, but in my experience it never goes away. I understand the frustration, I've moderated before and it's the last thing you want to have to deal with when you have many other things on the board you'd prefer to address. Thanks for putting up with it for us :)

Its all good bro... Ill always make sure adrenaline rush is the best of the best

For some yes but laziness and lack of care etc is abundant... I mean using a forum is something a kindergartener could do

You want me to start making them stay after school? LOL… I'll make them write: I'll always post in the right section at ARF 1000 times!
If that don't work, I'll suspend them.

All kidding aside, it does suck. You want a forum that is kept neat and clean….
Someone has to make you spit out your coffee today, my as well be me!

You want me to start making them stay after school? LOL… I'll make them write: I'll always post in the right section at ARF 1000 times!
If that don't work, I'll suspend them.

All kidding aside, it does suck. You want a forum that is kept neat and clean….
Someone has to make you spit out your coffee today, my as well be me!

Lolllll yes that is probably necessary! I appreciate the help and the laugh bro

Top Bottom