napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Npp Info?

Hey everyone what is NPP?

Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate, which is basically the short ester version of deca. Kicks in faster and clears faster, but injection frequency really needs to be every other day on it

So it's better than deca? I'm trying to run deca and tbol with some t400 I got here. Would this be a better option?

Think of it as the test prop equivalent of the nandrolone family. I'd just run deca IMO, but then again I've never run NPP.

it really comes down to pinning frequency... npp is no more dry than deca... they are both dry as long as you do not run the doses too high... the only difference is the ester chain... npp is just faster acting but deca is easier to run longer with less pinning... if you run a short cycle then npp is the better option because deca is a much longer ester but on a longer cycle, deca is a better choice

Dylan got you a great vid linked. Also man do some research on cycles and logs with NPP. Really understand what your doing with it and how it translates to your results. If you can't make that connection the cycle won't be very productive.

Post up here what you find.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So it's better than deca? I'm trying to run deca and tbol with some t400 I got here. Would this be a better option?

No it doesn't make it better brother. Just means it's faster acting is all just like any shorter ester.

If you are using T400 (which I wouldn't ever recommend the higher concentrated test) then it's a long ester so I would use deca over NPP personally. NPP would be more suited to short ester type cycles with Test P

I'd recommend not using the Test 400. Those high concentrations are always trouble... Crazy PIP and a lot of the time it's not even 400 mgs. Just another selling tactic.

i am with everyone else on not using test 400... its a very poor choice and there's plenty of reasons why you rarely see anyone run it...

npp is one you pin every other day while deca is only twice a week...

I've been pinning deca once a week while on cruise @ 150... Would you recommend splitting up my dose to 75 twice a week with my Test Cyp?

I've been pinning deca @ 150, test cyp @ 75 on Sunday and test cyp only @ 75 again on Wednesday evening.

I've been pinning deca once a week while on cruise @ 150... Would you recommend splitting up my dose to 75 twice a week with my Test Cyp?

I've been pinning deca @ 150, test cyp @ 75 on Sunday and test cyp only @ 75 again on Wednesday evening.

Deca and cyp are ok pinning once a week. But if you split up your cyp, I'd say split your deca as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deca and cyp are ok pinning once a week. But if you split up your cyp, I'd say split your deca as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I guess I'm just being lazy on Wednesday... Lol

It really wouldn't make a difference either way in my opinion. But since you are already doing two pins a week for your test, I'd just go ahead and split the deca dose too. You're already doing two injections so why not?

you can pin it once a week but i just don't feel the same when i do that... i have always been one to go twice a week... im not saying its a must but i feel a fuck of a lot better that way and i always feel i just overall make better progress that way...

Top Bottom