napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi everybody

Boomer

I heard about this place from Dylan's YouTube, and so far I've had nothing but good experiences from this place. Lots of good info, lots of cool people... So far have used hipo and roids24 as sources. Both are gtg, just got bloods back on roids24 arimidex and e2 came in at below 15 (oops). Going to lower the dosage., was taking 1mg a day. Kind of new to the whole AAS thing. Started with a test cycle at .7 grams a week for 10 weeks with epistane on the back end. Now cruising at .175g a week. Anyway I will stop ranting. Just wanted to say hi and thanks. Age 25 training about five years height 5'6" weight 185 bf 12-15%

Hey, welcome to AR. Enjoy the place. Lotsa great peeps here. That dylan guy is over rated tho! LOL, I kid, I kid...

Welcome to AR man. Great to have you.

That roids24 arimidex is no joke lol. I'm running it too. Great stuff.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Welcome to AR....glad you made your way over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard about this place from Dylan's YouTube, and so far I've had nothing but good experiences from this place. Lots of good info, lots of cool people... So far have used hipo and roids24 as sources. Both are gtg, just got bloods back on roids24 arimidex and e2 came in at below 15 (oops). Going to lower the dosage., was taking 1mg a day. Kind of new to the whole AAS thing. Started with a test cycle at .7 grams a week for 10 weeks with epistane on the back end. Now cruising at .175g a week. Anyway I will stop ranting. Just wanted to say hi and thanks. Age 25 training about five years height 5'6" weight 185 bf 12-15%

Welcome to AR brother! We are happy to welcome you into our family here. This community is full of awesome people and awesome sources as you know already. I'm glad you are enjoying it here, and as always if you need anything just holler!

Hey, welcome to AR. Enjoy the place. Lotsa great peeps here. That dylan guy is over rated tho! LOL, I kid, I kid...

you and I are going to have a private chat about your smart ass comments later!! LMFAO!!! you always make me laugh brotha... =)

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you here! if you ever need any help along the way dont hesitate to ask!

Welcome to the family bro. Good to have you here

It´s fantastic to have you around here. Boomer. I´m sure you will enjoy as much as we are doing!

Hipo

Top Bottom