napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Okay its confirmed I have Gyno!

21infantry

I have always relized that I had a little bit of Gyno but always thought that I carried fat through my chest. Well I leaned out quite a bit and I did loose quite a bit of fat on my chest, but I have mild gyno and its driving me crazy. I didn't get it through cycles just through puberty I guess. So this begs the question should I try to crush it with Levo or just get the surgery. A little gyno doesn't bother me, but a 50% reduction of my current tit problem would bolster my confidence and just put me in a better state of mine. Since its from puberty should I even waste my time with Levo or just go straight for the surgery.

damn man that sucks if it were me I would certainly try everything under the sun before I let anyone cut on me especially if it is a military doctor you may end up with a dick for a tit. who knows with those fuckin loons half the time. you are taking aromasin thru your cycle right, tried any caber?

Get a steak knife and some rubbing alcohol...

Really though here is my take. If its there its there. Even with letro itl be there lol. From here forward its going to be about prevention and doing what you can to make sure it doesnt progress. Unless you really get the surgery. Estrogen sides are all manageable and there are certainly alternatives but its going to take you a little more effort.

For me I just make sure it stays under control and you cant even notice it. Lump it totally there but Ive built my chest around it. I keep it from progressing and I take a little more strategic approach when cycling

well there you go, I have no idea cuz I have never had it or maybe I do have some fat in my tits but I hope that's not the case when I cut more I will be able to tell but never had any probs and will take everything I can and should during any cycle

Well it hasnt progressed and I don't really seem to be gyno prone it has actually been reduced through fat loss. So I'm not worried about it getting bigger as aromasin seems to kill my estrogen hard

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Visible, not on the nipples at all. Bottom outer sweep both sides. That's why I thought it was just fat. Doc said it was mild gyno

Just dial back AAS doses and dial in AI doses. May consider running compounds that do not automatize heavily.

Thing is a as has not made it worse. In fact I have seen improvement. I think the gyno sensitivity was a long time ago.

Send us a pic... I see pros onstage with gyno all the time... Depends how bad it is...

I also have some around my chest from when I was bed ridden for months and made my hormones change I think. Mine isn't too bad but if I put on any weight it goes straight to my tits hahaha.

I do have some fat on my chest as well and hope it doesn't end up the same way I guess we will find out FUUUUUCK I hope not

Well the good thing is the doc said it's gyno mixed with quite a bit of fat. Reduce the fat the gyno will be reduced. Running winny first to see if it can dislodge that stubborn fat areas first before doing anything

If you've had it since puberty, you probably won't be able to eliminate it without surgery. It wouldn't hurt to give letro and raloxifene a try, but it's a gamble as to whether it will do anything for you or not

I have always relized that I had a little bit of Gyno but always thought that I carried fat through my chest. Well I leaned out quite a bit and I did loose quite a bit of fat on my chest, but I have mild gyno and its driving me crazy. I didn't get it through cycles just through puberty I guess. So this begs the question should I try to crush it with Levo or just get the surgery. A little gyno doesn't bother me, but a 50% reduction of my current tit problem would bolster my confidence and just put me in a better state of mine. Since its from puberty should I even waste my time with Levo or just go straight for the surgery.

Thanks for posting this.
I have it...all my life. I'm considering the surgery . I'm curious to see a pic as well cuz I've always had the side--boob-fat sweeps. Sucks.

Did the Doc say how much Loot it'll cost??

Thanks for posting this.
I have it...all my life. I'm considering the surgery . I'm curious to see a pic as well cuz I've always had the side--boob-fat sweeps. Sucks.

Did the Doc say how much Loot it'll cost??
Yeah he said mine was pretty simple around 2 to 2.5k. Sucks we just bought a home. So money is tight

Yeah he said mine was pretty simple around 2 to 2.5k. Sucks we just bought a home. So money is tight

curious did you tell him you were running aas? that could be the typical answer if he knows since it is used as a "scare tactic" to prevent use of aas

Top Bottom