napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Joining the Forums

RedMorkai

Hey guys, been lurking for a week or so now and decided it's time to join in with some good brothers. I've done a fair amount of research over the last few months and have gotten my BF down to a point where I'm prepping for my first cycle in early 2016. I'm sure I'll have more questions along the way and look forward to being apart of the rush board.

Welcome to AR....it's nice to have you on board. The members here are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Rush bro. What cycle are you looking into?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, been lurking for a week or so now and decided it's time to join in with some good brothers. I've done a fair amount of research over the last few months and have gotten my BF down to a point where I'm prepping for my first cycle in early 2016. I'm sure I'll have more questions along the way and look forward to being apart of the rush board.
You've come to the right place my friend. We are glad to have you here with us at Adrenaline Rush. We have the best members, sources, advice, and information you'll find anywhere. If I can help you with anything at all, please don't hesitate to let me know

Welcome to the Rush bro. What cycle are you looking into?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

This will be my first cycle, intending to do run it early 2016.
1-12 500mg test enanthate per week
1-12 250iu HCG twice per week
12-16 20mg tamoxifen daily
12-16 50mg clomid daily
Aromasin on hand

I haven't yet decided if I'll try to be proactive with the aromasin and run 12.5mg every other day. Being that I'm not overly lean yet, I'm thinking I'm more likely to run into estrogen issues. I'm about 20%bf atm maybe a little less. I'd like to hit around 15% before I actually run my cycle. I'm definitely excited and intend to share a log with all of you on this board.

You will get mixed opinions on running the hcg in your cycle. I have actually liked doing it tho.

Yes, I have seen the mixed opinions on that as well. I'm always willing to hear more opinions on anything to make a more informed decision. I've done a fair bit of research now and seen quite a few conflicting opinions on things now. I think nothing is set in stone and people just react differently.

One thing I have wondered for a while now and haven't read anything about it yet. Let's say I'm 5 weeks into a cycle and am noticing that the side effects are becoming too much for me and decide to cut the cycle off then. How would I go about PCT with only having gone through a partial cycle?

The only side effects you are gonna get from running that test that I know of is some nice muscle size. Not sure about your stats? It's really when you start mixing up a bunch of compounds. Especially orals roids.

That's what I figure'd. I wanted to start with a pretty simple cycle to see how my body responds then I can take it from there in future cycles. I'm 32 yrs old, 5'10 205 lbs @ about 20%bf. I was just shy of 230lbs. 4 months ago in early August. I want to get down to about 190-195 lbs before I do the cycle as that should put me around 15% bf maybe even a little less. My macros for the last 2 months have stayed the same as I'm still seeing results. I've doing 80F 180C 180P for a total of 2160 calories and been losing maybe a little over a pound a week.

I haven't fully decided how I'm adjusting my macros for the cycle. I've been inclined to bring it close to maintenance which would mean I might continue to drop some BF. But I also want to have a "big and fun" first cycle so I may push upwards of 3k calories.

That's what I figure'd. I wanted to start with a pretty simple cycle to see how my body responds then I can take it from there in future cycles. I'm 32 yrs old, 5'10 205 lbs @ about 20%bf. I was just shy of 230lbs. 4 months ago in early August. I want to get down to about 190-195 lbs before I do the cycle as that should put me around 15% bf maybe even a little less. My macros for the last 2 months have stayed the same as I'm still seeing results. I've doing 80F 180C 180P for a total of 2160 calories and been losing maybe a little over a pound a week.

I haven't fully decided how I'm adjusting my macros for the cycle. I've been inclined to bring it close to maintenance which would mean I might continue to drop some BF. But I also want to have a "big and fun" first cycle so I may push upwards of 3k calories.

You are doing it right. Work as hard as you can to get your B/F down before doing the cycle. Test only cycle is all you need. This way you will see exactly what it did for you. Your first should really make a huge difference. Eat as clean as you can. But you still need a lil cheat meal or you will go insane. Unless your name is Dylan Gemelli. LOL

You certainly have the right mentality to get your bodyfat down before running that test cycle bro. That's exactly what you should be doing.

In the meantime while trying to cut that bodyfat, you should consider running a sarms stack to help you out with the fat loss. The shred stack from pure essence would be perfect for this

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/shred-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

Pure essence is also running a nice sale this month. 25% off with code DEC25

Top Bottom