napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Joints ache

Trenrage

My joints F******* ache and hurt like hell. My knees are uncomfortably killing me. I think it could be the masteron I' m running currently or the AI. My masteron dose is at 500 and I notice masteron does dry my joints out. My AI dose is also 25mg/day of aromasin so that could be doing it as well... what's your guys thoughts? my current blast is 1000mg test 500 mast and 700 tren.

I've been running these doses a short pd of time though, I just upped it recently. Before I was doing 350 test/500 tren/350 mast/50mg a bombs. But the anadrol was complete BUNK as fuck so I dropped it then started low and upped the doses as I went.

yeah dude i dont know man i would never personally run anything that high. the joint pain may be from the aromasin 25 every day, maybe you crashed your E. but who knows for sure..the Mast might be ripping your joints too. but when running doses that high all kinds of sides can come out of the woodworks..you could try to drop the masteron and see if it helps. i wouldnt suggest lowering aromasin, that is asking for trouble running test at 1000mg. and are you running Caber with the TREN? that also may pose another issues if you arent. elevated prolactin can seem like crashed E at times..

yeah dude i dont know man i would never personally run anything that high. the joint pain may be from the aromasin 25 every day, maybe you crashed your E. but who knows for sure..the Mast might be ripping your joints too. but when running doses that high all kinds of sides can come out of the woodworks..you could try to drop the masteron and see if it helps. i wouldnt suggest lowering aromasin, that is asking for trouble running test at 1000mg. and are you running Caber with the TREN? that also may pose another issues if you arent. elevated prolactin can seem like crashed E at times..

thanks for the suggestions. I wanna keep the mast in because it keeps me dry when running a wet compound so I might try and dose aromasin at 25mg eod and see how that goes. I def didn't crash me Estrogen because my sex drive is sky high...

thanks for the suggestions. I wanna keep the mast in because it keeps me dry when running a wet compound so I might try and dose aromasin at 25mg eod and see how that goes. I def didn't crash me Estrogen because my sex drive is sky high...

if your libido isnt crashed then maybe its just the Mast drying your joints out like you said..

are you running Caber?

The only real way to tell is to get blood work done. It's inconvenient, but at least you know.. Especially running such a big cycle.

25mg per day of Aromasin is pretty high dude. It may be required though depending on if you are estrogen sensitive or not. But just to give you a perspective, I'm running 900mg Test with 500 deca and running half the Aromasin you are at 12.5mg ED and I feel and look great. Bloat is down to nothing and I'm pretty dry. You also have masteron in there which has some anti estrogen properties contributing as well. Everyone is different, but it's possible your estrogen is on the low side. Of course bloodwork is the only way to know, however you are also on a lot of tren which gives false numbers for estrogen.....so a blood test for E levels would be pointless right now in my opinion. You might have to just feel your way through it to find a good dose

25mg per day of Aromasin is pretty high dude. It may be required though depending on if you are estrogen sensitive or not. But just to give you a perspective, I'm running 900mg Test with 500 deca and running half the Aromasin you are at 12.5mg ED and I feel and look great. Bloat is down to nothing and I'm pretty dry. You also have masteron in there which has some anti estrogen properties contributing as well. Everyone is different, but it's possible your estrogen is on the low side. Of course bloodwork is the only way to know, however you are also on a lot of tren which gives false numbers for estrogen.....so a blood test for E levels would be pointless right now in my opinion. You might have to just feel your way through it to find a good dose

Didn't know tren gave false numbers for estrogen. Thanks for the info. I'm gonna lower my aromasin dose to 25mg eod and see how it goes. I think high masteron+high AI definitely is what fucked my joints

Didn't know tren gave false numbers for estrogen. Thanks for the info. I'm gonna lower my aromasin dose to 25mg eod and see how it goes. I think high masteron+high AI definitely is what fucked my joints

Yeh man I think the combo of the two is definitely the culprit. Lowering that AI dose should help big time

I've got nothing else to contribute. Just wanted to say good for you on going balls to the wall and taking shit to the next level. ;)

whered u get the anadrol from?

It was eminence lab. It's the shittiest lab I've ever used and won't go near it again. That garbage did absolutely nothing!!! Ive had good Anadrol before and I gained 10lbs in 2 weeks. So I know how good anadrol is supposed to be.

I've got nothing else to contribute. Just wanted to say good for you on going balls to the wall and taking shit to the next level. ;)

I usually use moderate doses most of the time but I decided before I cruise I better just try something new lol and it's working I'm gaining strength and size every week. I'm started my blast at 200-205 and I'm 214 now

I would put a heavy wager that the Aromasin is too much. Then with the Masteron. Ouch. I have joint issues when I hit too much DHT. I also get joint issues on too much aromasin. Usually 12.5 every 2 days is my max.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

It was eminence lab. It's the shittiest lab I've ever used and won't go near it again. That garbage did absolutely nothing!!! Ive had good Anadrol before and I gained 10lbs in 2 weeks. So I know how good anadrol is supposed to be.

phurious bro only buy from sponsors here but I know you prolly had that shit before you got over here.

Top Bottom