napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pure essence sarms Aromasin log

NICE, i love it... thats a mean cycle except you need to get your mast up much higher... otherwise, everything else looks great! estro still looking good?
Ya estrogen seems to be good. Still no puffy nipples or hot flashes. What dose should the mast e be at. Would 800 be that much better than 600.

Ya estrogen seems to be good. Still no puffy nipples or hot flashes. What dose should the mast e be at. Would 800 be that much better than 600.

I really think 800 is awesome for masteron. Of course you need to be pretty lean at like under 10% bodyfat in order to get all of the hardening and vascularity benefits also

I really think 800 is awesome for masteron. Of course you need to be pretty lean at like under 10% bodyfat in order to get all of the hardening and vascularity benefits also

Ya I'm gonna boost it to 800. Brewed it myself so at least the price was.good. And the deca is at 500mgs a week. Should I up that or is that a good dose for a first timer.

definitely run it at 800 throughout bro... excellent to hear you are still not having gyno symptoms... that definitely shows the high quality of the aromasin!

definitely run it at 800 throughout bro... excellent to hear you are still not having gyno symptoms... that definitely shows the high quality of the aromasin!

Sounds good. Ya I'm glad the Aromasin is legit. This way I don't have to pay the extra money for pharm grade.

There is no doubt that the pure essence Aromasin is some incredibly potent stuff. I've been made a believer in what it can do through my own experience with it. I've been running 900mg of test and their Aromasin has kept me dry as hell and right where I need to be with my estrogen levels.

Honestly like I stated before I didn't have full confidence in any ai that isn't pharm grade. Tried so many in the past and they just don't work. But pure essence definitely dose theirs right because I'm very estrogen sensitive and I haven't had one issue so far. And you can't beat the price or the fact that it's domestic. So tired of waiting weeks for international packs to come in the mail. It will still be another couple weeks before the 750mg test kicks in but so far at 500mgs a week I have had no issues. I will post more updates as my cycle continues.

Test dose still at 750mgs a week and deca is at 500mgs a week. Gains are coming in strong. Weighing in at 231lbs. Aromasin is 12.5mgs eod and still no sides. Everything is going good not much else to say at this point. I even ordered a couple more bottles of the aromasin because it works and the price is rite.

Test dose still at 750mgs a week and deca is at 500mgs a week. Gains are coming in strong. Weighing in at 231lbs. Aromasin is 12.5mgs eod and still no sides. Everything is going good not much else to say at this point. I even ordered a couple more bottles of the aromasin because it works and the price is rite.

very nice brother! that's great to hear! i was highly anticipating how things worked for you with that high of test dose and im so pleased to see the results! keep the updates coming!

So I think the high test dose finally caught up to me and had some minor estrogen sides. I upped the dose to 12.5mgs every day and I have been fine. Got rid of puffy nipples and has cleared up fine. Been running it at this dose since the day after my last post and things seem fine now. Will post again in a few days.

So I think the high test dose finally caught up to me and had some minor estrogen sides. I upped the dose to 12.5mgs every day and I have been fine. Got rid of puffy nipples and has cleared up fine. Been running it at this dose since the day after my last post and things seem fine now. Will post again in a few days.

Sounds good bro

The higher ar9masin dose is still working fine. Estrogen sides are gone and back on track. Bought a few more bottles for a couple of my boys who are running some prop I brewed up. One of them was having some estrogen problems and is happy to have the pure essence Aromasin. He said it was much better than the Aromasin he was running from one of these peptide company's.

Great to see that PE's aromasin is controlling the sides so easily! Definitely going to be stocking up on this for my next cycle

The higher ar9masin dose is still working fine. Estrogen sides are gone and back on track. Bought a few more bottles for a couple of my boys who are running some prop I brewed up. One of them was having some estrogen problems and is happy to have the pure essence Aromasin. He said it was much better than the Aromasin he was running from one of these peptide company's.
That's really awesome to hear bro. The aromasin from PE is on point, and the best I've used for sure. Glad it's treating you and your buddies well

Top Bottom