napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pure essence sarms Aromasin log

So far so good. It has been five days since my first dose so I'm sure the pharm grade Aromasin is out of my system. No sides from high estrogen either. No puffy nipples or hot flashes. This is the first week I upped my test dose so gotta see how it goes a few weeks from now.

Very encouraging so far! Excellent brother!

All good signs brother, and Im sure that will show even more as you get deeper into the cycle with the higher test dose. Im running 900mg test per week and the pure essence Aromasin is controlling it very well!

It's great hearing all the positive reviews on PEs Aromasin. Having a solid ai on cycle is no joke.

All good signs brother, and Im sure that will show even more as you get deeper into the cycle with the higher test dose. Im running 900mg test per week and the pure essence Aromasin is controlling it very well!

Dam 900mgs a week and estrogen is still in check. I'm sure at 500mgs a week I will be fine.

Dam 900mgs a week and estrogen is still in check. I'm sure at 500mgs a week I will be fine.

Everyone is different when it comes to estrogen too. I tolerate test very well, and I am not estrogen sensitive at all. That's why I can run higher doses of test without issue, so not everyone is going to be the same. Some people would need a higher dose of Aromasin with lowered test amounts than I use with high test. It depends on the individual.

Everyone is different when it comes to estrogen too. I tolerate test very well, and I am not estrogen sensitive at all. That's why I can run higher doses of test without issue, so not everyone is going to be the same. Some people would need a higher dose of Aromasin with lowered test amounts than I use with high test. It depends on the individual.

Ya I fully understand what you saying. If this Aromasin holds at 12.5mgs eod I may up the test to 750mg a week and just up the Aromasin to 12.5mgs ed. I have never ran a cycle with the test being higher than 500 mg a week. I really wanna give it a shot. Either way I will post more with my results. So far very pleased with my cycle. Was about 225lbs when I started and last I checked I was 235lbs. Strength is way up and body fat is down a little.

Everything is going great. Been busy with work so haven't had time to post. I'm in my second week of 500mgs of test. I upped the dose two weeks ago. The Aromasin is still holding strong. No estrogen related sides at all. I must say I'm very impressed. Never had a Aromasin product work this well for me. Gonna go one more week with 500mgs of test and then I'm going to up test dose again to 750mg and keep it at that dose. I have never used that much test nor have I even considered going that high because of gyno issues. Definitely feeling good. Feel bigger and stronger and even a little leaner on this cycle. Gonna make a doctor's appointment probably within a few weeks and try and see if he will write a script for blood work. If anyone has any ideas of what I should say to him or how I should approach him please don't hesitate to leave feed back. Would be a big help. Will post more in a few days.

Tough call on that one.. I still don't know what to say when I go to the dr. And It's unfortunate you can't keep it real and just want to play it safe. I need to find me a good doc

Everything is going great. Been busy with work so haven't had time to post. I'm in my second week of 500mgs of test. I upped the dose two weeks ago. The Aromasin is still holding strong. No estrogen related sides at all. I must say I'm very impressed. Never had a Aromasin product work this well for me. Gonna go one more week with 500mgs of test and then I'm going to up test dose again to 750mg and keep it at that dose. I have never used that much test nor have I even considered going that high because of gyno issues. Definitely feeling good. Feel bigger and stronger and even a little leaner on this cycle. Gonna make a doctor's appointment probably within a few weeks and try and see if he will write a script for blood work. If anyone has any ideas of what I should say to him or how I should approach him please don't hesitate to leave feed back. Would be a big help. Will post more in a few days.

Sounds good bro. Interested in how the higher test dose treats you. I'm on 900mg per week right now with PE Aromasin and its treating me very well with no estrogen sides whatsoever

Sounds good bro. Interested in how the higher test dose treats you. I'm on 900mg per week right now with PE Aromasin and its treating me very well with no estrogen sides whatsoever

So far so good with the aromasin. Still no estrogen related sides what So ever. Gonna up the test to 750mgs this week. I'm sure everything will run smoothly. Will post more in a few days.

So far so good with the aromasin. Still no estrogen related sides what So ever. Gonna up the test to 750mgs this week. I'm sure everything will run smoothly. Will post more in a few days.

Good deal bro. Looking forward to it!

That's great to hear. I actually need to scoop some for myself soon. Allot of great reviews on all their chems so far.

this is very encouraging bro! im so happy with how its working for you and standing up to the test... as you increase your test that high, if you have been gyno prone in the past, you may want to consider accommodating the dose but i have a very firm belief in the quality and strength of the aromasin so it may not be necessary either... great job!

this is very encouraging bro! im so happy with how its working for you and standing up to the test... as you increase your test that high, if you have been gyno prone in the past, you may want to consider accommodating the dose but i have a very firm belief in the quality and strength of the aromasin so it may not be necessary either... great job!

Ya everything is going great. I'm gonna be honest and admit that I didn't have 100 percent faith in pure essence Aromasin. I have been burned by some many peptide company's that I really only bought pharm grade just to be safe. But now I'm sold. And the price is pretty cheap as well. 400mgs a week has giving me real bad estrogen sides in the past. Even developed a small lump in my right peck. A Letrozole cycle got rid of it but it never would have happened if I had legit ai products. I just upped my test to 750mg and have no estrogen related sides at all. Still gonna try to get bloods to further prove legitimacy but other wise in my opinion the Aromasin is 100 percent legit.

Changing up my cycle a bit. Out of primo and don't have the cash for more. Just brewed up some deca and mast e. New cycle is gonna be test cyp 750mgs a week, deca 400mgs a week, and mast e 600mgs a week. Still 4ius of hgh daily. Gonna keep the Aromasin at 12.5mgs eod unless estrogen sides arise but none so far. If anyone has any feed back for me on dosages please don't hesitate to jump in. I will keep posting updates on the aromasin.

Starting off thanksgiving right with the new cycle. 250mg test cyp 300 mast e and 200 deca

NICE, i love it... thats a mean cycle except you need to get your mast up much higher... otherwise, everything else looks great! estro still looking good?

Top Bottom