napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite place to pin??

I've only had it in the bootay. Scared it will hurt anywhere else. Take the pun and run. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Quads and ventro for me. Depends what im running. Heavy cycle i go quads cause they can hold more oil ,lighter ill go vento.

Only on my second cycle but quads are my spot. been some crazy trial and error though. m last pin took me 4 tries. kept hitting stuff and bleeding like crazy. thought i was going to flip the table i was getting so aggravated. lol damn quad looks like a war zone right now. fml. after a few dozen easy pins i catch hell now. live and learn.
still sticking with the quads though. usually easy pins

I'm scared to hit the delts I'm scared I would hit something and fk up my shoulder. What length should I use for delt or quad?

I use all 1.5" but be safe use 1" in your delts. You could also use 1" in quads. I have nicked nerves my delt just twitches and I pull out n pin again or just move it over a little bit. I have also hit nerves in my quads but nothin big just small twitches.

I use all 1.5" but be safe use 1" in your delts. You could also use 1" in quads. I have nicked nerves my delt just twitches and I pull out n pin again or just move it over a little bit. I have also hit nerves in my quads but nothin big just small twitches.
Holy shit hit nerves? That's what I'm scared of but I will try.

Quads, man, quads! Easy and painless. It's all in the technique, be steady with the needle and don't move it around too much. I do the delts also, but my right one always seems to bleed for some reason. I've tried moving it around in different spots but its all the same result. But I am a quad guy for sure, you have more control, can use both hands and all that. I use BD 23g/1".

I did hit a good vein once in the left quad, holy shit that suck bled. I avoid that particular spot now.

I use 1" for quads, delts, & VG and 1.5" for DG. Quads is super easy but always leaves me super sore so its my least favorite. With delts I feel a little more right when the needle pierces but its still very minimal and there is much less soreness for the next few days. Ive gotten small twitches in both glutes and delts but I would be reluctant to mention the word nerve as I still felt nothing. VG is my favorite by far as I can reach it easily and there is no pain during or after injection. DG is awesome for me also but I have trouble reaching it.

Quads, man, quads! Easy and painless. It's all in the technique, be steady with the needle and don't move it around too much. I do the delts also, but my right one always seems to bleed for some reason. I've tried moving it around in different spots but its all the same result. But I am a quad guy for sure, you have more control, can use both hands and all that. I use BD 23g/1".

I did hit a good vein once in the left quad, holy shit that suck bled. I avoid that particular spot now.

Ha I hit my left quad once n when pullin out huge ass stream of blood went shooting. I was like up this is it... Haha

I've recently began pinning my VG. Its my favorite spot by far. I can do it standing up with both hands. The pin just slides right in and with no pip

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I've recently began pinning my VG. Its my favorite spot by far. I can do it standing up with both hands. The pin just slides right in and with no pip

Yes, when done correctly the ventroglute is easy and awesome. It's a great spot indeed, and much easier to pin and control the needle than glutes which can be awkward done solo

Yes, when done correctly the ventroglute is easy and awesome. It's a great spot indeed, and much easier to pin and control the needle than glutes which can be awkward done solo
Glutes are impossible for me. I can't make the turn with my shoulders...lol

The struggle is real!!! I cant even scratch my back..lmao

Sometimes when i reach back to do a glute shot my lat cramps up. Lol so painful. It doesnt want to compress that far lol.

PHURIOUS

Sometimes when i reach back to do a glute shot my lat cramps up. Lol so painful. It doesnt want to compress that far lol.

PHURIOUS
Lol. Same thing!! The lat, the chest muscle that im stretching to try to reach..lol holding my breath and shit. Missbizz is the glute pinning master

Lol. Same thing!! The lat, the chest muscle that im stretching to try to reach..lol holding my breath and shit. Missbizz is the glute pinning master

Ya. I even have trouble sometimes getting to the other delt. Its a stretch

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom