napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon

JLewis91

Simple question really.. Can I run Sustanon for 12 weeks or longer? Also, is it okay for a first cycle?

Cheers boyz

You can run sust forever, no need to cycle if you want to be on trt forever. No ancillaries needed except maybe an ai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be ok but I would recommend going with either Test C or Test E as a first cycle. These are single long esters that only have to be pinned twice per week. Sust is a blend of short and long esters. Let me know if you would like a cycle layout or if you need anything else.

I'm 24 years old
I'm "6'0 tall
I'm 120 lbs (10 stone)

Steroid experience - None
Bodybuilding Experience - 2+ years
Body Type - Lean/Athletic

I'm 24 years old
I'm "6'0 tall
I'm 120 lbs (10 stone)

if you are only 120lbs you need to eat a lot more and workout hard. dont worry about aas or sarms right now.

what you need bro is meat and potatoes, 6 times a day when you aint hungry hang out a while and then when you pack on about 20 lbs or more then ask those questions again but in the meantime you can read and learn all you can here.

Ya bro you don't need anything but food and hard training right now. That's why I asked you for stats. It's extremely important to be in the right condition with the right base befire cycling

bro 20 lbs. is not going to do it... that still leaves you nearly 30 pounds underweight... how are you even alive at 120 at 6'0"?? you realize thats basically dead? its actually really scary... it would be one thing if you were a teen that grew out of control etc but this is scary... you can't use steroids being that undersized... you will destroy your body... thats way too much growth, too fast causing way too much strain on your body... can you post your diet up so we can take a look at it?

I'm agreeing with Dylan on this one too. Now is not the time to get on test. Now is the time to figure out why you are so far under weight. I can't even imagine being that low weight and that tall. Please start eating and hitting the weights hard for awhile first.

Question is should you run sustanon at this time tho ? maybe not, if all other factors are not met including diet would be the biggest

I'm 24 years old
I'm "6'0 tall
I'm 120 lbs (10 stone)

Bro I'm not trying to be mean but you need to eat. Post up an example of your diet and training routine

Bro Im 5'9" and was 135 and emaciated. I cant imagine being 5'9" @ 120# much less 6'

We can help you get to the root of your issues but we will need to know a little more about you... your diet, your training and any programs you follow. Any idea what your current macro intake is?

Simple question really.. Can I run Sustanon for 12 weeks or longer? Also, is it okay for a first cycle?

Cheers boyz

yes and yes

but a long ester solo like test e or c is better for a 1st time cycle imo

Hi guys, thanks for your opinions

Okay, well I used to be 196 lbs (14 stone).. I was lifting all the time, this was all natural weight too. I lost weight due to manic depression..

It took a lot of guts for me to post my stats and I don't appreciate being spoken to like a newbie.. I was one of you guys once, okay?
I'm not dead, I'm very much alive and walking and it's hard for me to talk about this shit.

Right now I'm not exactly eating and training, I'm still putting a plan together to get back to where I was..

I'll post my next question in a new thread

Top Bottom