napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Cycle Pics and Update... Big progress made

DG, dude great job. and about that stress/anxiety i have been dealing with some issues the past week and i have unfortunately been unable to eat sufficient calories (i lose my appetite when under severe stress) so i went down to 230 lbs but i have been starting to overcome it and i am up a Pound or so lately..im getting back into it though

i appreciate it brother... i know what its like but rising back up and getting even better than before is all worth it!

Really fun watching this thread! Put a lot of weight on those delts brother! Very proud of you Dylan! We have summer body types I'm 6 3 and 2:20 but it's always been a challenge for me to put on more weight after the 2:20 mark. I'll be using the same formula that you've then on, I've decided I'm going to wait till after my physical in January. Don't want to raised eyebrows at my physical! Great going! Been very fun to watch this!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Man I can only imagine if you weren't phobic of wet compounds I think you would definitely be one of the biggest v-tapered monsters on the block. Because at 6' 192lb at 5% you look like a beast. Imagine if you went on a real mass building bulk.... Well I guess the guys entering the new division might be saying thank God you don't listen to that idiot gains because I wanna win. But must say real sick shred and impressive gains bro.

Top Bottom