napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New from Texas!!

Hello all! I am brand new here. 43 years old. Been lifting off and on for years all natural but have had the itch lately. I'm not one that really cares if I can bench more than the next guy but I do like to look and feel physically fit! 5'8 170 lbs. 15% bf. Natural mesomorph. Looking to gain some knowledge and take my physique to the next level!!

Hello all! I am brand new here. 43 years old. Been lifting off and on for years all natural but have had the itch lately. I'm not one that really cares if I can bench more than the next guy but I do like to look and feel physically fit! 5'8 170 lbs. 15% bf. Natural mesomorph. Looking to gain some knowledge and take my physique to the next level!!

Glad to have you bro. Welcome to the family

Welcome to AR bro! You've come to the right place. If you need any help with anything just let me know!

Thanks everyone for the hospitality. I feel Im somewhat spoiled because of my decent genetics I dont have to work hard to show results but I would like to build some more quality mass. I would love to put on about 20 pounds of muscle and be at 190. I think at my height of 5'8" I would be filled out pretty nicely. here is a current shot.Also I would love to get abs visible but need to get the bf% down!!!!! received_940456742682319.jpg

welcome to adrenaline rush brother, its great to have you here... you have a very nice base and i can definitely help you to achieve your goals... since you have never used anything before and are just starting out, i really feel a nice sarms stack would be the best way to start out... i could set you up a mean cycle which would get you into the proper condition to start your first injectable cycle... you are still young at 43 and you can make serious gains in your forties, especially if you go about this right, all the while, extending your life as opposed to hurting it by going too fast... i would be happy to help you get started... let me know and i can set you up a very strong starting cycle...

A Goat, Ronnie Coleman, Blue, The Deftones and Death, these are the answers for your first five questions on AR. Your welcome and no thanks required. Welcome

Thanks everyone for the hospitality. I feel Im somewhat spoiled because of my decent genetics I dont have to work hard to show results but I would like to build some more quality mass. I would love to put on about 20 pounds of muscle and be at 190. I think at my height of 5'8" I would be filled out pretty nicely. here is a current shot.Also I would love to get abs visible but need to get the bf% down!!!!! View attachment 2023
Very nice muscular base bro!

Thank you for the compliments! I do appreciate them! When I was a kid Around 15 years old I wanted to be a bodybuilder. I even wrote Joe Weider a letter and never mailed it!! Lol even then I thought man I have some peaks I wanna be a pro. Lol Anyway by the time I was 18 I started working in the oil field , got married, had kids, you know the drill....and the dream was never fulfilled. Can't start over but hey....I can start from where I'm at!!!

Top Bottom