napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My "make gainz or die tryin" log

What's been insane to me is just how much endurance the GW has given me. I hit just my shoulders HARD for a little over an hour yesterday then waited and went to back to back gi and no gi classes. I've been like this for the past 2 weeks and so has my girlfriend. I haven't had actual muscle soreness like this since I first started lifting and training. That being said...no weights today.

SARMS RULE.

That's awesome bro. Gotta love that endurance and recovery from GW!

Back is coming in with symmetry, chest still needs to be more full. I have a very hard time with it but like I said before it WILL get there. I'm going hard with volume all around. Heavy sets to failure then moderate weight with extreme volume. Also set a PR yesterday with a 1k lb leg press for 5.

Attachments

• 20151116_135644.jpg
    20151116_135644.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 20151116_135543.jpg
    20151116_135543.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 34
Im digging this setup. I love short esters and tren so this is right up my alley. Make dem gainzzz bro

This is my staple set up. Although I usually use anadrol, cyp and no sarms. This is also my first run with Var at the end. I love me a good oral to really kickstart my strength. However, my blood pressure has been too high when I include them.

That's awesome bro. Gotta love that endurance and recovery from GW!

I have never used Var before during my cuts, only winny. Im gonna drop my dosage of tren down to 50mgs and include sr, while continuing to use GW and s4. At what dosage do you think I should star my Var at? Its the liquid from ExpDom.

This GW and S4 have me crushing sets. Next thing I know, Ive been going hard for 45 mins. I will never run anything again without them.

Back in Philly for the weekend and hit my arms for 2 hours. At this point I am running about 95% gear from Phurious along with the sarms mentioned above. My friends that haven't seen me in a month were blown away.

My quads are coming in a little finally. Very hard for me to develop those even though they are some of the strongest muscles I have. I was also told to give classic physique a shot but I don't know how I'd split that with bjj and such. I feel like I have a very old school style physique, seeing how all the classics are my lifting inspiration. Not sure how I feel about it though, what do you guys think?

im not sure if anyone posted it may have missed it you may wanna try some mk2866 for soreness, I was amazed at how "not sore" I was from 2 hours in the gym I could actually work the same body part the next day if I wanted too. didn't realize until im in between pct and the next run didn't use the shit as a bridge like it was laid out for me by DG and fuuuuuck I am sore and I aint even goin hard WTF why didn't I listen hahaha

im not sure if anyone posted it may have missed it you may wanna try some mk2866 for soreness, I was amazed at how "not sore" I was from 2 hours in the gym I could actually work the same body part the next day if I wanted too. didn't realize until im in between pct and the next run didn't use the shit as a bridge like it was laid out for me by DG and fuuuuuck I am sore and I aint even goin hard WTF why didn't I listen hahaha

There are so many sarms I need to try still. MK, SR and RAD are next. I didn't know that was a property of MK.

OK so, after my injury and such I dropped the Ace and added Test E (as In dropped the Test Prop). I timed this perfectly so my levels would not fluctuate too much. So I am back on but modified I was in bed for 2 weeks not able to walk so it set me back. I dropped down to 179 pounds from 190. The modified set up is:

Test E 500 mg EW
Tren Storm 250 mg EOD then I will finish up with the rest of my Ace with a slow taper down
Proviron 50 mg ED
Adex .5 mg E3D
Anavar 75 mg ED (will increase to 100 mg)
Mast P 100 mg EOD timed out so Mast E 400 EW will pick right up
GW ED

The reason I am transitioning to long esters is becuase with grappling I have noticed that the more pinning I do the higher chance of trauma and infection to the injection site. Since I've been back full swing my weight is already back up to 190. I say full swing very loosely because my knees are still a little too beat up to hit my legs the way I want.

After this iIam gonna cruise on Test with GW and SR as compliment.

My "make gainz or die tryin" log

That's not that big of a dose of tren, it equates to 50 mg/day or 350 per week. He is also running the ace ester so if he starts getting really undesirable sides, he can adjust quickly.

everyone thinks tren is overly harsh, as long as your organ protection is up to par you will be fine. PLENTY of water, NAC, milk thistle, and something like LGI damage control works great. Tudca helps too.

350mg of tren per week is most definitely harsh when running it long term. No matter what supports you use its still going to take its toll on your body. It kills cardiac cells that cannot and will not be replaced. About 3 months on is as long as you should ever run tren at a time. Some people won't even use it because of just how harsh it is on your health. So to say that just running proper protection and you'll be fine, is a blanket statement that's entirely not the case. There's nothing out there more powerful than tren and you can't just overcome the negatives by running some liver protection lol. The biggest concern with tren is its effects on HDL and LDL and your cardiovascular system in general

There's things you can use to give you the best protection no doubt. One of the things I always recommend is using GW during tren. It keeps tren from wrecking your lipid profile and cholesterol as it normally does since GW positively affects it.

The tren is a tough one man. There is without a doubt some serious sides that come long term with that stuff. Unless your able to push full force and give it 110% I would cut the tren loose and really focus on basics. Post injury I would say your probably gonna put your body through more hell than good running things like tren. Running it long term just may do more harm man. The tren in my opinion should just be used next time. Everything else though seems solid dude. Should be a good rest of ur run.

The tren is a tough one man. There is without a doubt some serious sides that come long term with that stuff. Unless your able to push full force and give it 110% I would cut the tren loose and really focus on basics. Post injury I would say your probably gonna put your body through more hell than good running things like tren. Running it long term just may do more harm man. The tren in my opinion should just be used next time. Everything else though seems solid dude. Should be a good rest of ur run.

I took this advice and dropped the Tren and just stuck with Test, GW, Mast, Adex, and Var. Its my first run with Var and my body is really receptive to it. My forearms are absurdly vascular and my endurance is great. I am also just as strong as I was with the Tren.

Top Bottom