napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My "make gainz or die tryin" log

I took this advice and dropped the Tren and just stuck with Test, GW, Mast, Adex, and Var. Its my first run with Var and my body is really receptive to it. My forearms are absurdly vascular and my endurance is great. I am also just as strong as I was with the Tren.

Even though you dropped the Tren, that's still a kick ass cycle. My forearms get super vascular on var as well.

Even though you dropped the Tren, that's still a kick ass cycle. My forearms get super vascular on var as well.

This is what I like to call "The Grapplers Cycle". I hear about the Var/Test combo being used by a lot by high level jiu jitsu guys. Adding in GW and masteron...it is basically the best for both weight training and grappling. You can roll hard and keep your strength where it needs to be with optimum endurance and recovery as well as maintaining competition weight. Some guys weight cut MMA style and it is counter productive. I ran this with Winny instead of Var and it was a little harsh on my joints.

This is what I like to call "The Grapplers Cycle". I hear about the Var/Test combo being used by a lot by high level jiu jitsu guys. Adding in GW and masteron...it is basically the best for both weight training and grappling. You can roll hard and keep your strength where it needs to be with optimum endurance and recovery as well as maintaining competition weight. Some guys weight cut MMA style and it is counter productive. I ran this with Winny instead of Var and it was a little harsh on my joints.

I personally like Winny more then var, and didn't experience any joint issues. The pumps from the var in my shoulders was ridiculous, burned like hell, and I would get gased super quick. If I would have gotten in a fight I would have got my ass kicked.. Lol, I remember thinking that too.

If I was doing the MMA thing today I would run halo/test/EQ/GW/SR

I personally like Winny more then var, and didn't experience any joint issues. The pumps from the var in my shoulders was ridiculous, burned like hell, and I would get gased super quick. If I would have gotten in a fight I would have got my ass kicked.. Lol, I remember thinking that too.

If I was doing the MMA thing today I would run halo/test/EQ/GW/SR

My last fight stack for strength and endurance was Test/EQ/Mast/Halo. The Halo had me ready to kill. I'm gonna use Cheque Drops pre tournament in a few months thanks to Pharma Lady.

In case anyone was following this, I had to cut it and cruise due to what seems like one obstacle after another. I did add a good 15 clean pounds though. I plan on running a similar log with NPP and Deca as opposed to Tren in about a month.

Top Bottom