napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren calming effect?

tama.brian

Hey just out of curiosity, does anyone else feel calmer than usual on tren? I'm typically amped up and ready to rumble at the drop of a hat but since starting phurious tren Storm I am calmer then I have been in a long time if ever. I was really concerned taking the tren because I get edgy regularly but damn this is really nice to not be on the edge of choking someone out at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey just out of curiosity, does anyone else feel calmer than usual on tren? I'm typically amped up and ready to rumble at the drop of a hat but since starting phurious tren Storm I am calmer then I have been in a long time if ever. I was really concerned taking the tren because I get edgy regularly but damn this is really nice to not be on the edge of choking someone out at all times.

I'm this way with Test Cyp... I recall RickRock saying Tren has a calming effect as well...

I feel like I'm a much bigger dickhead. Not a calm one.either. Maybe he blends it with Valium lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yes, Tren is the weirdest compound I have ever used. It can make me the most confident charming and approachable person on earth and then there are times when I am a horny raging prick. I only run it about once a year for this reason.

steriods fluctuate your hormones. you can go in either direction at any given time.They can be unpredictable.

I do at first then the demons show up lol

Wasnt till the last like 3 or 4 weeks of mys cycle. Im usually prety level headed but man that shit kicks you in the ass when you least expect it.

Well that should be kicking you in the ass soon im sure. A lot of peole I think do 3x a week though with that. Have to ask PHURIOUS about it though.

I think its got a lot to do with other compounds too. The tren storm was smooth as shit for me... almost no sides other than cardio being shit as expected... running 1ml eod. I was calm this time around. I dont know if it had a calming effect at all but I know I wasnt an asshole. I dont think. Lol

I think its got a lot to do with other compounds too. The tren storm was smooth as shit for me... almost no sides other than cardio being shit as expected... running 1ml eod. I was calm this time around. I dont know if it had a calming effect at all but I know I wasnt an asshole. I dont think. Lol

they should rename it the perfect storm!

Cant say that tren ever changed my mood but then i always run my test ratio higher than tren. This is going to be very different for anybody that uses this compound,

For me this is a first run of tren ever so phurious designed a bulk for me to stick by and I will do exactly as he said to see how it rolls. 1/2ml tren 2xs a week, 1ml masteron p 3 times a week, 1ml test c 2xs a week, adrol 25mg ed X 5 weeks, 50mg proviron ed X 12 weeks, and winstrol (?) don't remember how much ed, weeks 7-12.

Top Bottom