napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thanks Dylan and Pure Essence

Just wanted to send a thanks out to Dylan and the Pure Essence team for getting me the S4 quick to finish out my cycle. I put the order in Fri and it is here today. I'm sure it would have been here Sun but mail not running and all lol. Thanks again.

b0f883dbfd0f2f2580531726f220ecb0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Always nice to deal with people who are good at what they do. Dylan is always on top of shit and takes care of everyone. He is always going above and beyond for all of us.

Just wanted to send a thanks out to Dylan and the Pure Essence team for getting me the S4 quick to finish out my cycle. I put the order in Fri and it is here today. I'm sure it would have been here Sun but mail not running and all lol. Thanks again.

That's really awesome to hear my friend. Pure essence really has great customer service and fast shipping. The best out there period. I'm glad that you were expedited and handled well brother. Thanks for the feedback!

Leave it to these guys to take care of you! No disappointments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's really awesome to hear my friend. Pure essence really has great customer service and fast shipping. The best out there period. I'm glad that you were expedited and handled well brother. Thanks for the feedback!
Always brother. I appreciate all the advice and input from everyone here, and the quality of service from Pure Essence. I'm glad to be apart of this board and community.

im more than happy to help and no thanks is required... im just happy you got everything on time and i was able to get that done for you... i stressed the urgency and pure essence is ALL ABOUT their customers... im thrilled to see this brother... keep us updated on your progress!

Most definitely. I will post some new pics beginning of next week, get a shot of my back as well.

Always nice to deal with people who are good at what they do. Dylan is always on top of shit and takes care of everyone. He is always going above and beyond for all of us.

i really appreciate that my man... i try to make sure everyone is happy at all times and whatever i can possibly do to ensure this, i will stop at nothing to make happen! thank you for the acknowledgement bro... i really appreciate that... just a simple sign of gratitude makes my day

thats very quick! im glad to see that have such great customer service!

Top Bottom