napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pee out of memory foam???

Yes indeed. This will do the job. Ms G do you write in the newspaper under the alias Heloise?..lol. My tyke used to do this to me all the time.I would use this solution and then put the matress out in the sunshine for a few hours.

Mrs. G knows her shit brotha! Lol it is going is going to be extremely helpful as we have a little Gemelli because all i can do is ensue they are in great condition lollll

I would just call a professional cleaner especially if its a 3k mattress bro, should cost bout 100-150. Then get yourself a protective mattress sheet

Dayum I got a $8000 bed.. Temperpedic.. Won't let my kids in my room lol.. I'm sure repeatedly cleaning will help.

Ouch $8K for a bed? WTF it's made of, china? Yes memory foam is expensive as fuck and I would not ever drink or eat anything on such a bed. I have a 2" memory foam topper on my regular mattress and that alone set me back $250

A quick google search shows using vinegar and water is the best solution and blotting any remaining urine as well as placing the mattress outside (but no more than 4 hours in the sun).

Hydrogen peroxide for sure. You could also get one of those carpet cleaners rentable at lowes. And give it a few good runs. Poor some pet stain and odor remover in the resiviour.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I would just call a professional cleaner especially if its a 3k mattress bro, should cost bout 100-150. Then get yourself a protective mattress sheet

A great idea as the professional will know exactly what needs to be done so as not to damage the material.

Hydrogen peroxide n BACON soda. And OXY clean. Literally after you towel most of it up pour the bottle over it let it soak way down and towel or shop vacuum it back up. Repeat 3 or 4 times with new product

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hydrogen peroxide n BACON soda. And OXY clean. Literally after you towel most of it up pour the bottle over it let it soak way down and towel or shop vacuum it back up. Repeat 3 or 4 times with new product

Is that BACON cooked well done? Crispy is the best lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that BACON cooked well done? Crispy is the best lol

YES Ma'am today was a cheat day and I had 2 fried Applewood bacon sandwichs. W/mayo n mustard and 32oz glass of ice cold whole milk.

I too had my cheat day....went to the strip and had a slice of pizza and Dylan had a bite! Now that's a great day considering my husband won't eat anything

I too had my cheat day....went to the strip and had a slice of pizza and Dylan had a bite! Now that's a great day considering my husband won't eat anything

Just a slice? What did y'all ( <---I'm from the south) do with the rest? Lol

Just a slice? What did y'all ( <---I'm from the south) do with the rest? Lol

One slice was so big I can't even it the whole thing....the whole pizza was $70.....Pin-Up Pizza

its not easy to get out.I tried everything to get pee stains out of one of my beds, from my boy and there was no smell but still a slight yellow tint for a portion of it.

Ughfff!! Forget the stain, last night was an awful nightmare of urine dreams! Lol the smell was very bothersome. My nose is sensitive. I'm getting some good cleaners today to at least neutralize the smell

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

yes a big step for me but i had to make her smile! seriously though, each slice is $7 dollars there and the whole pizza is flat $70 but im not kidding you, one slice is the equivalent of 3 on a normal pizza... planet hollywood pin up pizza... fucking great...

Lol nice. Reminds me of Brooklyn Pie Co. Here in Austin. Huge $5 slices. SOOO good!!!

[email protected]

Update on the peepee smell... Rug Doctor pet stain and odor remover worked like a charm!

1cf9ae06be3dcc49f243f4be809fd9e4.jpg

[email protected]

Top Bottom