napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence MK-677 Run

How's it looking? You turning into a jacked beast yet?! Lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So the lethargy today was quite real. It wasn't awful, but I felt tired and sluggish at quite a few points during the day. I got through it, hit the gym and also hit two rep PR's on bench without any spotter or lift off. Nothing amazing, but 290x6 and 295x5, which I am quite pleased with :).

thats a side effect.If the lethargy is effecting your gym sessions, you might have to switch dosing time or gym hours

Yes, that's exactly how I would do it bro
Hmm I may just have to switch it up!

How's it looking? You turning into a jacked beast yet?! Lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I look like a new man ;). Not yet haha.

thats a side effect.If the lethargy is effecting your gym sessions, you might have to switch dosing time or gym hours
I felt tired when I got to the gym, but crushed it once I was there. I've heard the lethargy passes after a few days.

What time are you working out in comparison to your dosing time?
I hit the gym right after work, usually from 3-4:15ish. I get home, take care of business, and dose it around 5:15-5:30. In bed by 8 lol. I wake up super early.

Give it some time, dose it in the AM and remember this is going to be a very long journey with this compound. If its too bad you can always lower the dosage,
Yeah, I'm thinking my body will adapt eventually. The feeling reminds me of when I was 4-5 weeks out and didn't feel like hitting the gym... once I get there though, the switch flips :).

Day 4: Decided to take half the dose this evening so I can switch to AM dosing tomorrow to see how that works for me.

So I got to the gym very lethargic, but rocked out my lower session. Had a very stiff neck, so after a few work sets of back squats I switched over to hacks and did some higher rep sets with a slower tempo and shorter rests between sets. Banged out 7 sets for 15 reps each. I was on FIRE! The pump was insane and I even had some cramps in my hammies when I moved onto leg curls (which I haven't had in a bit). When I got home I was ravenous. I felt like I could've eaten everything in my fridge lol. Now, my energy is zapped again :D. Another day in the books!

Day 4: Decided to take half the dose this evening so I can switch to AM dosing tomorrow to see how that works for me.

So I got to the gym very lethargic, but rocked out my lower session. Had a very stiff neck, so after a few work sets of back squats I switched over to hacks and did some higher rep sets with a slower tempo and shorter rests between sets. Banged out 7 sets for 15 reps each. I was on FIRE! The pump was insane and I even had some cramps in my hammies when I moved onto leg curls (which I haven't had in a bit). When I got home I was ravenous. I felt like I could've eaten everything in my fridge lol. Now, my energy is zapped again :D. Another day in the books!

Sounds like everything is going well except the lethargy part. Hopefully switching to AM dosing helps with that. At any rate, I've heard that is something that should eventually pass as your body adapts

the lethargy will pass eventually as its all part of it but it does not last too long... switching the dosing will help as well... your workouts will continue to get better and better as you see and as time goes, multitudes of benefits will kick... your body is acclimating to it now and will be on point son! nice work thus far bro!

Sounds like everything is going well except the lethargy part. Hopefully switching to AM dosing helps with that. At any rate, I've heard that is something that should eventually pass as your body adapts
Just took an AM dose about 20 seconds ago :D. Let's see what happens! lol.

the lethargy will pass eventually as its all part of it but it does not last too long... switching the dosing will help as well... your workouts will continue to get better and better as you see and as time goes, multitudes of benefits will kick... your body is acclimating to it now and will be on point son! nice work thus far bro!
I just had the most amazing night's sleep. I only slept for about 7 hours but I was OUT! I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go.

I just had the most amazing night's sleep. I only slept for about 7 hours but I was OUT! I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to go.

Awesome to hear about that sleep buddy. That's defnitely one of the things I will be looking for myself. I generally get about 6 hours of sleep per day on average so that benefit would be extremely helpful to me

absolutely brother... it should only get better for you as well... im so happy to see your already getting this effect!

Awesome to hear about that sleep buddy. That's defnitely one of the things I will be looking for myself. I generally get about 6 hours of sleep per day on average so that benefit would be extremely helpful to me
Just wait till you give mk677 a go. Crazy dreams!!

absolutely brother... it should only get better for you as well... im so happy to see your already getting this effect!
The quality of the product is evident from the get go. Anxious to see what the coming weeks will bring :D

Just wait till you give mk677 a go. Crazy dreams!!

The quality of the product is evident from the get go. Anxious to see what the coming weeks will bring :D

Sounds great man....can't wait! Should be interesting considering my dreams already are pretty crazy

Day 5:
So I sat in a tattoo chair yesterday for the better part of the day. I had to catch up on macros near the end of the day, which I don't like doing, but I got it done lol.

Second time today dosing in the morning and I'm already feeling 100x's better! So heads up to everyone considering giving mk-677 a go: dose it in the morning!!

Incredible pumps in the gym today. I noticed my fingers kind of tingling at the beginning of the workout and it kind of freaked me out, but once I got going I was on fire! No PR's, but it was a hypertrophy session, so focus was on contraction and volume. I felt like a machine!

Day 5:
So I sat in a tattoo chair yesterday for the better part of the day. I had to catch up on macros near the end of the day, which I don't like doing, but I got it done lol.

Second time today dosing in the morning and I'm already feeling 100x's better! So heads up to everyone considering giving mk-677 a go: dose it in the morning!!

Incredible pumps in the gym today. I noticed my fingers kind of tingling at the beginning of the workout and it kind of freaked me out, but once I got going I was on fire! No PR's, but it was a hypertrophy session, so focus was on contraction and volume. I felt like a machine!

Great update brother! I had a strong feeling that the AM dose would help you a lot so that's very nice to hear!

Top Bottom