napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence MK-677 Run

Day 8
Have the day off from work so I actually slept in a little bit (till 5am lol). It felt great to get an extra 45 minutes of shut eye. Got to the gym and played around with the 120's on db bench. They felt light, too! Strength is certainly on the rise.

Glad to hear that strength is going up bro! Keep up the great work!

Day 9

Holy cow did I sleep last night! I drink so much water throughout the day that I usually wake up once to pee in the middle of the night. I was so out that I slept all the way till my alarm. MAN did I have to pee when I got up lol. Today is a rest day from the gym because I will be attending a post work conference this afternoon/evening. Lower power tomorrow :D.

Your log is helpful because I have sleep apnea and the sleep you are experiencing is good to know because of my condition and I thinking that MK677 could be helpful with ppl with sleep apnea

Your log is helpful because I have sleep apnea and the sleep you are experiencing is good to know because of my condition and I thinking that MK677 could be helpful with ppl with sleep apnea
Are you hooked up to a machine at night? I know many who have self diagnosed sleep apnea, so I want to make sure you were really diagnosed with the condition before I could offer any advice on the matter :).

Are you hooked up to a machine at night? I know many who have self diagnosed sleep apnea, so I want to make sure you were really diagnosed with the condition before I could offer any advice on the matter :).

Yes I use an Apap for 10 years now

Day 10
Holy sleep, Batman! I was out for 8 hours straight. Fell asleep nearly as soon as I hit the pillow. VIVID dreams again, but nothing nightmare-ish lol. I hit some PR's in the gym yesterday and today, too. Lethargy is still there at times, but much more tolerable! Hungry as an ox these days! This is a good thing, because since my weight is increasing, I need to up my protein intake. The hunger will aid in that department :D.
Yes I use an Apap for 10 years now
Awesome! That is essential for people with your condition.

Day 10
Holy sleep, Batman! I was out for 8 hours straight. Fell asleep nearly as soon as I hit the pillow. VIVID dreams again, but nothing nightmare-ish lol. I hit some PR's in the gym yesterday and today, too. Lethargy is still there at times, but much more tolerable! Hungry as an ox these days! This is a good thing, because since my weight is increasing, I need to up my protein intake. The hunger will aid in that department :D.

I will give mk677 a run and see if it will help with my sleep apnea.

Day 10

My sleep is really good too

Did you see my update test dude?
Did you swell up at all?

I wonder what this would do at 50mg.....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I hope it helps! Keep a log so we all can see how it works out :).

Dangans.. When you do let me know if it helps with sleep apnea. My pops has this and I would suggest him to use it if helps in that regard
Wouldn't that be great?? SARMS may be the new alternative medicine.

My sleep is really good too

Did you see my update test dude?
Did you swell up at all?

I wonder what this would do at 50mg.....

Yeah, I've got quite a bit of bloat going on. I'm trying to keep my potassium up, but it's nowhere near where it should be.

You going to be the guinea pig and see what 50mg does? ;)

Day 11

For the first time since starting my MK run I woke up completely energized and ready to go. I was up at 5:15, which is sleeping in for me, and had a ton of housework to do. I knocked it all out by 9am lol. Felt amazing! Glad it's an off day from the gym though. Grow time!!

I have sleep problems too bro. You should definitely consider trying the MK. It has definitely improved my sleep.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've got quite a bit of bloat going on. I'm trying to keep my potassium up, but it's nowhere near where it should be.

You going to be the guinea pig and see what 50mg does? ;)
I'd do it if I had enough to supply 50mg lol.

So far what o read is there is not a huge difference between 25 and 50. Kinda like gw. Just cause you dose higher doesn't mean it really does anything. I sure would try and see what happens though lol.

I'm on Day 8 and the Sleep benifits are finally start to kick in.......I slept a solid 6 and a half hours where usually I sleep for 4 hours.
I'm hoping eventually I can get a solid 7 plus!

I will keep a log as soon as I run it

You never know
That would be amazing! Only one way to find out :D.

I have sleep problems too bro. You should definitely consider trying the MK. It has definitely improved my sleep.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
It's great, isn't it?

I'd do it if I had enough to supply 50mg lol.

So far what o read is there is not a huge difference between 25 and 50. Kinda like gw. Just cause you dose higher doesn't mean it really does anything. I sure would try and see what happens though lol.

Yeah, I've read the same. As with most things, more isn't always better!

I'm on Day 8 and the Sleep benifits are finally start to kick in.......I slept a solid 6 and a half hours where usually I sleep for 4 hours.
I'm hoping eventually I can get a solid 7 plus!
That's great to hear. Your body is catching up on lost sleep lol.

Top Bottom