napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pee out of memory foam???

JackSteel

Banned
My son decided to make last night his first bed wetting in months and apparently wanted to wait until he was in bed with me [emoji58]

Does anyone know a good, fairly easy way to get rid of the smell slash soak it up? Towels seem to be a lame method. I read baking soda and white vinegar. Anyone have experience? Any advice appreciated. I gotta get a plastic cover... Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I have the same Serta foam jack, did you not purchase the protection cover for 120 bucks? If you did and the piss went thru they will replace your bed for free if any piss or blood goes thru. I haggled and got mine for free because shit if you spend 3k on a bed you better get a protector sheet! Good luck buddy , that stinks. Pun intended

No i didn't. I planned on getting a cheaper one but never got around to it.

[email protected]

My son had an accident on a futon mattress. ..not the same I know and definitely not a 3k mattress.. but baking soda and vinegar will probably do the trick! If not you're out 3k!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I read that hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and dishwashing soap should help...Mix all three and then pour it in a spray bottle. Make sure to mix it lightly so it doesn't make too many suds. Spray the area with the solution. Might want to test it first in a small area cause it might discolor your foam surface because of the peroxide but if the discoloration does not bother you, then it should help. Good luck

I read that hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and dishwashing soap should help...Mix all three and then pour it in a spray bottle. Make sure to mix it lightly so it doesn't make too many suds. Spray the area with the solution. Might want to test it first in a small area cause it might discolor your foam surface because of the peroxide but if the discoloration does not bother you, then it should help. Good luck

Thanks, Mrs. G. ! Will have to try that!

[email protected]

its not easy to get out.I tried everything to get pee stains out of one of my beds, from my boy and there was no smell but still a slight yellow tint for a portion of it.

Yes indeed. This will do the job. Ms G do you write in the newspaper under the alias Heloise?..lol. My tyke used to do this to me all the time.I would use this solution and then put the matress out in the sunshine for a few hours.

Top Bottom