napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren enth

500mg of test cyp a week, how much tren enth would i need for that? how long can i run tren for, and can i use anavar with tren enth.

Depends on how you respond to the test/tren ratio. Some like there test evan or greater then tren dose, i personally get fewer side's while keeping test doses low and tren higher. Like 200-250mg test/400-500mg tren ew

I don't recommend tren for Ur second cycle However I'll give u some pointers to think about. 1) always Start with tren ace. That way u can "test the waters"..tren can be a bitch and if u don't like it u can get it out Ur system fast with ace. With enth your kinda stuck. Always start low. Like 200 mg per week. Tren is 6 times stronger than test that mg is more powerful than u realize. Have Caber on hand for prolactin issues. Once prolactin acts up Caber is needed immediately! Normal run time is 8 weeks. And u can run anavar with it. Know that sides associated with tren can be the harshest out there. Think long and hard about that

Tren is king. I'm glad I don't get any sides from it. He has it on hand and I'm sure he's not gonna save it for 2 years.. I say go for it and see if your body can handle it. 99% of people that complain about tren sides are on ace anyways.. tren e has less active tren mg for mg compared to ace. No one can tell you the best ratio. You just have to try it and go from there. Start at 200 for 2 to 3 weeks then bump it up to 400.. I've gotten my best results from 5 to 600 mg. 500 MG of rest is plenty

im on my first cycle now, but im planing to save the tren for my next cycle

2nd cycle is a little early for Tren in my opinion buddy. When you do run it, you can start at 200mg. Believe me when I say that a little Tren goes a long way....it's a nandrolone just like Deca so you don't need big doses. Most people can't handle big doses of Tren either because of the side effects. Adding in SR9009 and GW 501516 to the cycle is something I always recommend to combat the side effects, improve the lipid profile that Tren wrecks, and counteracts the negative aspect on your cardio by improving endurance. So I would add both of those in when you decide to run Tren as well

2nd cycle is a little early for Tren in my opinion buddy. When you do run it, you can start at 200mg. Believe me when I say that a little Tren goes a long way....it's a nandrolone just like Deca so you don't need big doses. Most people can't handle big doses of Tren either because of the side effects. Adding in SR9009 and GW 501516 to the cycle is something I always recommend to combat the side effects, improve the lipid profile that Tren wrecks, and counteracts the negative aspect on your cardio by improving endurance. So I would add both of those in when you decide to run Tren as well

The addition of GW has made my Tren cardio drop almost non existent.

I bet it helped your cholesterol also... I haven't tried GW yet but all I hear are good things

I just started GW and will be getting bloods in a few weeks to have everything checked. Including the lipids that were so off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First run be modest with your tren dose..you going need to pay with your test to see what you like. I say 200mg tren e for first run.

Yeah I agree. 200/200 would be a good start. Do realize that if you would go with trenA you could make adjustments on the tren a lot quicker than with E.

Yeah I agree. 200/200 would be a good start. Do realize that if you would go with trenA you could make adjustments on the tren a lot quicker than with E.

This is how I do it. Not recommending this for OP because I think your second cycle being Tren is too early. But Tren A with a TRT test dose is what I would recommend. Dosing the Tren higher then the test I've found to have less sides, but I know everyone is different when it comes to Tren.

The addition of GW has made my Tren cardio drop almost non existent.

This is pretty much the exact effect it has on me as well. My cardio has been a breeze with GW in there, and next time I'm adding in SR9009 to make it even better!

I bet it helped your cholesterol also... I haven't tried GW yet but all I hear are good things

I can say from my own experience that it absolutely does, and I've had the bloodwork done to prove it. My LDL and HDL were in normal range 10 weeks into 600mg Tren E per week while dosing 20mg GW per day.

That really says something because Tren typically will wreck havoc on your lipid profile

This is pretty much the exact effect it has on me as well. My cardio has been a breeze with GW in there, and next time I'm adding in SR9009 to make it even better!

gw should help just about anyone with tren sides, although some do seem to have better results then others with gw controlling tren sides.

how about dianabol on my first cycle, im 5 weeks in, is it too late to throw some dbol in there? also what do i have to take to combat the dbol aromatizaion? can i use dbol with anavar?

Top Bottom