napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Going to the limits to achieve my goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my ultimate goal is to look fit, i love the way this guy looks, not 2 much muscle, easy to feed and carry, so my question is, how much time i will need naturally or on drugs to achieve hes looks, if i give my 100% to the fitness, also i am 6'2 190lbs atm, and what kind of drugs i need to take to look like him year around, or at least 5-6 month in a year

Attachments

• 88777.jpg
    88777.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 40
Stop puttin zyzz in every subject line of a thread you start. For christ sakes already...

That picture is achievable 100% naturally. Learn to diet and train and it will come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so my ultimate goal is to look fit, i love the way this guy looks, not 2 much muscle, easy to feed and carry, so my question is, how much time i will need naturally or on drugs to achieve hes looks, if i give my 100% to the fitness, also i am 6'2 190lbs atm, and what kind of drugs i need to take to look like him year around, or at least 5-6 month in a year

Your first mistake is putting Zyzz in your thread title....AGAIN. Do not do this again on here or the thread will be deleted. I edited this one for you, because it does not need to be in there. Next time I will just delete the thread

Secondly, you are asking a question that nobody here can answer since you want to know what it takes to look like someone else. It's not even a question of what drugs to take, etc....it doesn't work that way. It's going to come down to your diet and your training first and foremost, and you as an individual. Everyone is different. Don't ask questions that can't be answered.

I'm iust going to throw this out there right now also. Keep this thread positive and on track. You know from yesterday how things went and you were warned, so make sure to adhere to that.

ya If I were you aesthetic I would go over to EVO forum and see what they suggest there are some huge freaks over there and they are using n2guard

Dude, I would NOT try to look like somebody else.Try to look like YOU. Workout and diet and become the best that your genetics will allow. This guy is built with a long torso and probably has short legs.That is how he was born. So you take how YOU were born and make the best of it.

I hate seeing this question.

Short answer: You will NEVER look like him, unless you were his twin.

A better question would be... How much work would it take to get to his kind of conditioning? The answer to that would be... A lot.
A low body fat and lean muscle mass build like his is going to take a lot of gym time and a very strict diet. Especially if you don't have favorable genes.
Don't ever try to look like someone else. Just strive to be the best you that you can be.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

imagesAKMJDRQD.jpg If this pic comes ...check my bro. If I took a shot of him like your boy..he would look just as good or better. BUT take a look at those legs. So this is the best he can do at his age and his genetics. He looks just izzy cause he is izzy.

^You would have to ask the guy in the picture..

View attachment 1926 If this pic comes ...check my bro. If I took a shot of him like your boy..he would look just as good or better. BUT take a look at those legs. So this is the best he can do at his age and his genetics. He looks just izzy cause he is izzy.

that's you on the photo? impressive as fuak, what are your stats, and training time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom