napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tranks in the house..

Yes absolutely bro. They are perfectly safe for women and men both. Actually I would look into the shred stack for her, and possibly the super enhanced stack for you. Here is how they both lay out

Shred stack (for her)

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

Enhanced super stack (for you)

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

You know what man that sounds perfect! That's probably what she would want and I know that's what I'd want because the RAD-140 I heard was good for size.. it's similar to testosterone correct? It has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of about 90:1?

I really appreciate that brother... definitely have her make an account as well... we need more females in the community here and she would learn a tremendous amount from being here... women can absolutely take sr9009... i can set you up both up some bad ass cycles... tell me both your ultimate goals so i can get you both the perfect stack set up!

Yeah definitely I'll let her know so she can make an account soon hopefully! Well I know for her she just wants to lean out some in the arms and belly area. She says she wants to lose 10-15 pounds. I don't think she needs to lose that much but again.. she can make an account on here and post pictures and we can discuss her problem areas and what not.

For me I just want a lean bulk. If I can get my bf % to about 7-8% that would be awesome! I'm 11-12% at the moment and I want to add in Anadrol and Anavar to my TRT in January but I heard with Anadrol you'd want your bf to be in the lower digits. And the only reason why I chose Anadrol this time was because I ran Dianabol my last cycle.. they were the blue hearts. It was okay.. definitely not better than the pink ones I used to get years back but it worked so so. But yeah man I appreciate all your help and honestly I'm glad I found out about this forum! How long have you guys been up and running?

Yeah definitely I'll let her know so she can make an account soon hopefully! Well I know for her she just wants to lean out some in the arms and belly area. She says she wants to lose 10-15 pounds. I don't think she needs to lose that much but again.. she can make an account on here and post pictures and we can discuss her problem areas and what not.

For me I just want a lean bulk. If I can get my bf % to about 7-8% that would be awesome! I'm 11-12% at the moment and I want to add in Anadrol and Anavar to my TRT in January but I heard with Anadrol you'd want your bf to be in the lower digits. And the only reason why I chose Anadrol this time was because I ran Dianabol my last cycle.. they were the blue hearts. It was okay.. definitely not better than the pink ones I used to get years back but it worked so so. But yeah man I appreciate all your help and honestly I'm glad I found out about this forum! How long have you guys been up and running?

We have been up since April bro...

Have you considered using tbol instead? that would be a much better option for you goals... i have the perfect trt layout for you to rip you to shreds

1-12 test cyp 150 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

for your wife

1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg dosed once a day in the a.m.

We have been up since April bro...

Have you considered using tbol instead? that would be a much better option for you goals... i have the perfect trt layout for you to rip you to shreds

1-12 test cyp 150 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

for your wife

1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg dosed once a day in the a.m.

Hmm damn bro I might have to switch it up then and consider what you just layed out then! Cuz at 5'9" I'm 195 with 12% bf and I'm bulky which I love but the Tbol would be even better at giving me a leaner bulk hmm thanks brother I never thought of that!

Hmm damn bro I might have to switch it up then and consider what you just layed out then! Cuz at 5'9" I'm 195 with 12% bf and I'm bulky which I love but the Tbol would be even better at giving me a leaner bulk hmm thanks brother I never thought of that!

trust me, this cycle is far more conducive to your goals!

trust me, this cycle is far more conducive to your goals!

That's true brother.. I love the cycle you set up for me and I think the cycle you set up for my wife is perfect she'd love that! I could only imagine the gains we'd make! She has to create an account on here and we can both do a log with before and after pictures just to see our progress! That'd be awesome man I can't wait!

That's true brother.. I love the cycle you set up for me and I think the cycle you set up for my wife is perfect she'd love that! I could only imagine the gains we'd make! She has to create an account on here and we can both do a log with before and after pictures just to see our progress! That'd be awesome man I can't wait!

bro, these cycles are perfect for you both and i have no doubt that both of you will absolutely love them... i will make sure you both far surpass all your goals... i'll be here every step of the way to help brotha

Hell ya man. Bring her on over! We would love to have her, and we need to have more women around here

bro, these cycles are perfect for you both and i have no doubt that both of you will absolutely love them... i will make sure you both far surpass all your goals... i'll be here every step of the way to help brotha

I appreciate that man! That's why I've always loved you brotha haha always helping people out left and right! We need more people like you Dylan!

Top Bottom