napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SEX on SARMS???

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
What's up A.R. Fam??? I hope everyone is gaining well and loving life!! I was just curious if SARMS have any effect on the sex life... Positives or negatives? Let me hear what you know!!! Thanks everyone!!!

I cant say I never ran stand alone sarms, I was 250-350 test cyp with it but yes my sex drive went up of course I think I was bottomed out on the test levels I am 44 yo

What's up A.R. Fam??? I hope everyone is gaining well and loving life!! I was just curious if SARMS have any effect on the sex life... Positives or negatives? Let me hear what you know!!! Thanks everyone!!!

Yes the sex life is positive, my friend! When I started sarms my sex drive went up and I am having some intense and powerful orgasms. This is especially true when I have sex rather than just diddling myself lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It effects people differently, but there is definitely a rise in sex drive for many users...especially women. It also seems to increase a lot for males that are new to anabolics, so it might just increase for you too lol.

I haven't seen any positive or negative effects on libido but I'm not new to anabolic steroids either. I have a friend that says it increases his libido like crazy but he's never cycled. With that said I've always thought Proviron along with the triple stack would be great results with minimum suppression

anything that increases endurance like gw and sr definitely can correlate to your "performance"

Top Bottom