napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 days of tuna.....AGAIN!

Cwrose1

Here we go agsin...last time I dropped from 220# to 212#s. I've managed to keep that weight off,I weighed in at 212 this morning. I'm gonna give this ride another ride. I'll keep everyone updated...still on my SARMS and ECA.

Here we go agsin...last time I dropped from 220# to 212#s. I've managed to keep that weight off,I weighed in at 212 this morning. I'm gonna give this ride another ride. I'll keep everyone updated...still on my SARMS and ECA.

youre one tough cookie

That's hardcore bro, but I like your drive towards your goal, and it's obviously effective also.

Good luck to you again bro. And let's see what it can do this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to you again bro. And let's see what it can do this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am gonna give this a go soon too but I got a strained muscle and has turned into an active spasm that flexiril wont fix in my back right now so I cannot work out for a little bit

drb would be very proud of you bro. He does tuna 3-5 days at the first of every month. He just got his BF measured underwater...wow that was weird. His BF after 5 days of tuna was 6.1%.Not bad for a old dude about to turn 67. Go for it.When you come out of the trenches you are a better man. I am 24 years younger than he is and my BF is 11%.

drb would be very proud of you bro. He does tuna 3-5 days at the first of every month. He just got his BF measured underwater...wow that was weird. His BF after 5 days of tuna was 6.1%.Not bad for a old dude about to turn 67. Go for it.When you come out of the trenches you are a better man. I am 24 years younger than he is and my BF is 11%.

Thanks bro...I appreciate the words.

Ok....here we go...I just woke up, I haven't eaten yet and I weighed in at 212.4. I'll post my results daily.I plan on 18 servings of tuna a day, broken into 6 meals. I also plan on drinking at least a gallon of water. Breakfast than off to the gym!

Ok....here we go...I just woke up, I haven't eaten yet and I weighed in at 212.4. I'll post my results daily.I plan on 18 servings of tuna a day, broken into 6 meals. I also plan on drinking at least a gallon of water. Breakfast than off to the gym!

18 servings of tuna per day....holy shit. I don't think I could do it lol

dang man lol..no you arent crazy youre just determined man. there is a difference. good job man and keep at it. you are getting more shredded by the day

Top Bottom